Print

Author Topic: Xbox Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7198 times)

« on: March 11, 2002, 11:44:52 PM »
The Xbox I 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.99999990.099 times better than Nintendo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bill Gates on 10:299:3438 20183/3920\993030\111111111119

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2002, 06:22:08 AM »
I think I'm gonna be sick.BILL GATES WAS HERE!AT THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!SOMBODY GET DEEZER!

Welcome to Dark World,I am your guide Grim.I will show you to your room,your fate awates you.
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2002, 06:32:52 AM »
no........MamaMiaMario is just doing that
and anyway......HE IS A GIRL AND A BOY!!!!
and he put the title in and wrote in Bill Gates Edited it.what an Idiot.....don't you know we are better then you?I can make a better topic then this.
Hello.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2002, 08:47:01 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... ... ... ... ...

YOU TRAITOR MAMAMIA MARIO! YOU SHALL BE SENT TO THE DEEPEST, DARKEST PITS OF THE MICROSOFT COMPANY, WHERE YOU WILL BE FORCED TO PLAY THE XBOX FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2002, 09:03:19 AM »
Good he makes people mad as it is.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2002, 01:52:49 PM »
this saddens me but I am not going to flame anyone for their opinions.

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2002, 02:49:17 PM »
hey, money was here?
tell him thanks for windows
but i hate the xbox

____
''''''''dig it, cats and kittens''''''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2002, 03:20:44 PM »
Ah, come on now. Why do you guys always get like that? "I hate XBox" here, and "Down with Sony!" there. I mean, what's the big deal? What did they do to you? It'd be boring if only Nintendo existed anyways, 'cause then you'd have nothing to compare their superiority to, right?

Anyways, come to my place at 8-10 Pm for Pasta. Lots of pasta. Mm'kay?

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2002, 03:29:24 PM »
will you even have spaghetti?
ravioli?
lasagna?
umm...i dunno how to spell other pastas

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
''dig it, cats and kittens''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2002, 04:14:15 PM »
Did you know that "spaghetti" is Italian for "dead earthworms"?

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2002, 04:53:58 PM »
We dont need x-box to prove nintendos worth! We only need nintendo and the sga characater Sonic. Thats competion even though its on 1 system get rid of X-box Ps1 Ps1! Mamma Mia Mario is a little stupid thinking we would belive bill gates was here!

Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws you across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him. Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
(Im the real Mario the one who beats Bowser!)

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2002, 05:08:36 PM »
Okay,here comes Darkside's words of wisdom.Who realy cares if someone like X-box?It's not like on this board you HAVE TO like ONLY nintendo.Everyone is different.God made us that way.Nintendo isn't THE BEST system you know(to me it's the best,in my opinion).That was Darkside's words of wisdom.

"Mario is the best.He is the most favorite plumber"-Mark Twain
"He''s better than me!"Plumber
"He could never kill Pokemon"Ash Ketchum
"Hello.Would you want a sponge?"-telamarketers
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2002, 05:20:45 PM »
Not-a-bad But I cant agree I Mario well am Nintendo's mascot this is a forum about Me! So talk a-bouta x-box someplace that-a cares or i'll get-a my buddy Yoshi to eat your-a pc so dont-a talk-a about x-box here ok!

Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2002, 05:58:08 PM »
Don't believe him!  Bill Gates was NOT here mama mia is a lier!

P.S.  x-boxes are the lamest things to ever set foot on this planet.

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2002, 05:58:50 PM »
I can make a better topic then this......

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

Print