Print

Author Topic: Mario Mysteries.....I can Awnser them!!!!!!  (Read 6090 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2002, 07:24:25 PM »
8) Is Luigi gay?
9) Why does Bowser hate Mario?
10) Why did Nintendo create Yoshi?
11) Why does Toad just sit around waiting for Mario to rescue Peach while they are perfectly able of rescuing her?
12) Why doesn't Peach stick up for herself?
13) How did Super Smash Bros. start?

Minnesotian weather is unpredictable. It can go from 90 degrees F to snow in, like, 2 minutes.

Hey! Listen!
Hey! Listen!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2002, 07:57:17 PM »
Ok, I wanna answer some!

8. I don't think any of the Mario characters are gay.
9. He doesn't HATE Mario, per se, It's that Bowser has an evil plan to tak eover the world and Mario keeps ruining it.
10. They were bored. Seriously though, As the Mario universe expands, new characters are needed to fill these expansions (which explains Waluigi.... ;-) )
11. Cuz he's a lazy bum.
12. Even I can't tell you this one.
13. Ummmmm the video game characters kept arguing over which one was the biggest star in Nintendoland, and the rest..... oh yea, that and Freakachu stepped on Mario's hat.

Hope that helped!

PS: I think there are no Orange Yoshies because of the way video imaging works. There are 3 primary colors of video imaging (just like in art!) But they are slightly different: Red, Green, and Blue. Now, using these colors, it must be hard to make orange on a video screen, and take up more memory than the other colors. Now, why waste memory on an Orange Yoshi if any other color (green, yellow, blue, brown, white, etc.) would work just as good? This explains why there are no orange panels in Tetris Attack, or no orange ! blocks in SWM or SM64, and the list goes on. My opinion though.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2002, 05:27:21 AM »
8:Luigi is not gay
9:He hates Mario because he always messes up his plans.
10:Nintendo had the idea for a Dinosaur so they created yoshi.
11:Toad is to small to really cause any harm to Bowser and if he tried,Bowser would probably kill him.
12:Peach is supposed to.She is a chicken.
13:Mario had a fight with yoshi and a few other people herd them and got into it.
Hello.

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2002, 02:30:43 PM »
14. why does luigi have a mustache?
15. why does luigi have purple over-alls sometimes?
16.why does wario wear short-sleeve shirts?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2002, 03:09:09 PM »
will anyone answer my question from march

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over Sub-Con then, The Mushroom kingdom then, The Mushroom kingdom (the site)then, The Mushroom World then, Hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2002, 08:06:01 PM »
14.Because he can't shave,lol.cause he likes it.
15.i didn';t even know he did
16.because he gets hot.
Hello.

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2002, 11:35:15 AM »
15. Isn't wario the one with purple pants?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2002, 03:18:25 PM »
16. Because he is too fat to fit into a long sleeve shirt.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2002, 06:38:21 PM »
5)....were mario and luigi showering together? that scares me
clone me

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2002, 02:54:06 PM »
Well there's a disturbing image...
Fighting isn''t the answer..........or maybe it is?

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2002, 07:08:00 PM »
Who the hell brought up the Mario/Luigi shower thing!?!?

Yeah! Us Yoshis are the best! We eat and eat and help Mario and eat and lose our kids...and...other stuff.
Yeah! Us Yoshis are the best! We eat and eat and help Mario and eat and lose our kids...and...other stuff.

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2002, 07:54:25 PM »
no,they were fixing it
Hello.

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2002, 08:10:27 PM »
Thank God that's cleared up...now if only I can get that disturbing image superclownman conjured up out of my head...

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2002, 08:10:30 PM »
Thank God that's cleared up...now if only I can get that disturbing image superclownman conjured up out of my head...

Print