Print

Author Topic: LATE-BREAKING MARIO NEWS!!  (Read 2917 times)

« on: March 25, 2002, 04:14:30 PM »
According to sm128c.com, Mario Sunshine has an official title and release date!
quote from site:
"Super Mario Sunshine US Release Date!
Posted on March 25, 2002 @ 4:03 PM EST by: Hairball

Nintendo has announced the release date for Super Mario Sunshine for the Nintendo GameCube.

The long-awaited next installment of the Super Mario series will be coming out on August 26, 2002, near the end of the summer.

Also on GCN hardware news, the Memory Card 251 ($20 US) and the wireless Wave Bird controller ($40 US) will be coming out on June 24, 2002. It seems as though Nintendo is finally responding to demands for a larger memory card.

Source: Nintendo Press Release"

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!
Where's that game @?

In other news, Nintendo has confirmed that they will go up to at least SMA5. It goes as follows:
SMA1: SMB2
SMA2: SMW
SMA3: SMB3
SMA4: Yoshi's Island
SMA5: Yoshi's Story
What's next?

SKATE!!!!
kickflip to 360 ShoveIt!  0-/< :(  __0__> (360)

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2002, 04:21:24 PM »
Darn it, that is exactly what I was gonna say,I guess you what too fast.
 n/a

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2002, 04:21:34 PM »
Alright! This rocks!!!!!!!!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2002, 02:26:33 PM »
U can get the Japanese Version in June-July.

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2002, 03:03:32 PM »
How could Yoshi's Story possibly be on the GameBoy? How can you play the levels where you lick the flower turn into an egg and then launch yourself into different directions, without a control stick?

"Sure, most Nintendo fans remain hopeful, because this is essentially a pre-requisite for being a Nintendo fan, but I personally have had enough. This company seems to hate its consumers. It doesn''t even know who the hell they are. We are not a bunch of idiot kids who want 10-hours in Miyamoto''s garden marvelling at how detailed the textures are on some giant tincan. We want ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES! Of course, Nintendo are too high on themselves to realize this."

Link

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2002, 07:03:19 PM »
Um, well you know those faceplates where you buy and have those buttons where you pop out in order to put it on, maybe you don't pop out the place for the control pad. I don't know since I havn't bought one.

------------------------------
And now for something completely different.....

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2002, 07:06:07 PM »
Ok, I knew up to SMA4, but how will they port an N64 game onto the GBA??

I need an explination for this....
~I.S.~

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2002, 05:57:37 AM »
Maybe they will "dehance" the graphics, like they enhanced the graphics of SMB2.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
I am a Mario Hacker! Specializing in SMB1. Hacks completed: 1
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2002, 07:57:54 AM »
Does anyone know when SMA3 will be released?

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2002, 11:07:24 AM »
What about the Zelda game?

------------------------------
And now for something completely different.....

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2002, 09:16:46 PM »
I dunno, but they really should make a Legend of Zelda port.

PS: I think that when SMA4 is made, it needs a World 7 for those people *points at himself* who can get 100's on every level including the extra ones. AND FIX THE 21 RED COIN THING IN EXTRA 3! I don't think that the red coin in the post under the rotating purple platform (the 10th one) is needed *wink wink*

as for SMA3, I thought Super Mario Bros. 3 was the best chioce for SMA1, but they chose Super Mario Bros. 2, a VERY unoriginal (ever heard of Doki Doki Panic?), very rushed (in my opinion) game? It should be cool, though, I think.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2002, 11:09:10 AM »
I don't understand you people. You want the games to stay exactly the same, yet at the same time you want all these little extras added onto it, and when you get them, you're incredibly angry! Can nothing please you?

"Sure, most Nintendo fans remain hopeful, because this is essentially a pre-requisite for being a Nintendo fan, but I personally have had enough. This company seems to hate its consumers. It doesn''t even know who the hell they are. We are not a bunch of idiot kids who want 10-hours in Miyamoto''s garden marvelling at how detailed the textures are on some giant tincan. We want ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES! Of course, Nintendo are too high on themselves to realize this."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2002, 06:43:43 PM »
EXPLANATION:

Anyway, we want the games to remain the same, so that they remind us of the good old days....

We want extras because we don't wanna buy the exact same game twice...

And I am not complaining: I am just looking for a challenge...

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Print