Print

Author Topic: selling camels  (Read 1908 times)

« on: May 14, 2002, 02:04:48 PM »
hal: Hey, little child, how would you like to visit Camelopolus Museum of Camel History?
girl:I’d love to, Hal
hal: That’s great, child, and now I would ask a camel if they would go, but that would be silly because camels don’t speak.  So now, here’s the next best thing Champ, the camel-like human.  Champ, would you visit Camelopolus Museum of Camel History?
champ: Of course I would.
hal: Yes, they would, but would you?  Why should you?  Well, we’ll tell you.  Camelopolus is a fun filled museum focused entirely on camels.
girl: Camels, aren’t they ugly, dirty, smelly, humped desert-beasts that spit?
champ: Hey, hey, hey!!  Camels may look different, have a distinct odor live in the desert…and they may spit sometimes, but only if something is really cheezin’ em off.
hal: That’s right, Champ.  Camels are beautiful, graceful creatures of the desert… and the best way to get around (unless you have a car)
girl: So… anyway… what is so great about this museum again?
champ: This place is great; you can even ride my great ancestor, a real live camel!  Plus, it only costs one dollar!
hal: Don’t forget the best part, Champ, after the ride you get a free miniature stuffed camel.
champ: What??!
hal: Relax, Champ, it’s a toy, not some small defenseless camel that was brutally slaughtered and then stuffed with candy.
girl: Candy!  Can I try some?
champ: Sure, kid let me pull it out of my hump…*pulls candy out of hump* here you go!
girl: Mmm…camel-icious!
hal: And nutritious.
girl: Camel rides, candy, and toys sound like fun, but is there anything else?
hal: There’s always something else.
champ: Yeah, Hal, there are contests, games, and plays.
girl: What kind of plays?  Are they the kind with a princess and a knight and dragons?
hal: Almost.  These plays star people dressed up like camels, making camel noises and living with other camels.  They are quite informational.
champ: I get to star in one.  It’s called “Champ, last of the camel-like humans”
girl: Wow, this Camelopolus Museum of Camel History sound like fun for the whole family.  It sounds like the kind of place where you can learn and have fun.  I bet everyone goes there.
all: Why don’t you?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2002, 06:44:43 PM »
That is undoubtedly the weirdest thing I have ever read...Bravo! Your a genious!

Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2002, 08:31:00 PM »
Ya know, this is pretty good. Reminds me of one of those fake commercials you hear after a game of You Don't Know Jack. I should really give this a ST(OTW) award...

I would come, but I had a bad experience with a camel when I was 7.... phycological thing, you understand, right?

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2002, 01:54:06 PM »
now the explanation:
i had to make a commercial for my english class trying to sell an animal
from my teacher's list, i picked a camel

i've written other stupid things like this

so, steve, what happened with you and a camel?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Print