Print

Author Topic: PS2 Price drop to $199!!!  (Read 2120 times)

« on: May 14, 2002, 02:16:52 PM »
www.shiggy.net/news.cfm?action=item&id=3014

GameCube says:"Eh"
Xbox starts crying
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2002, 10:23:49 PM »
Congrats to Sony who have just NOW matched GameCube's MSRP. I'm still not buying the system until they release a game that I'd like to own, though.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2002, 07:14:44 AM »
The reason for the price drop is because Sony is losing money on the PS2 as well as the PS1. HA HA! POOR SONY...LOSING MONEY ON THEIR CRAPPY SYSTEMS WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS BUYING THE AMAZING GAMECUBE AND XBOX!

I also heard Xbox will drop to $199 or below in order to compete closer with Sony. GameCube might also have a price drop!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2002, 08:17:40 AM »
Thats good but x-box is the enemy! I think PS2 it better than the x-box! Thats a long wait for price drops if you ask me thats why gamecubs sold very well for Christmas!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

Print