Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 35873 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2002, 06:53:24 AM »
My bro likes Wei but I think Shu is the best Lu Bei rules. Then Axem green sends out the robot from Zone Of the Enders and Homunculus t do the job. Homunculus stabbs 10 men from the wWu army.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2002, 06:04:17 PM »
I'm still alive. for those who don't know, I'm screech.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2002, 06:37:07 AM »
Then as the playstation army continues to fight Snake pulls out his Nikita Missiles. He shoots out 25% of theWu soldiers then he goes hunting from Sun Quan.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2002, 09:48:15 AM »
Hmmm... Metalsonic and  e-102  open fire on sony.
Meanwwhile vectorman is attacking microsofts dormant army.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2002, 03:23:25 PM »
Playstation must die. Then the Konami army decides to pull out Raiden from MGS2.

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2002, 04:56:54 PM »
MadMario: I'm...not...finished!
*MadMario sends a tonberry after Bill Gates
MadMario: See ya, Bill!
*Bill Gates runs over the tonberry with a Warthhog
MadMario: He killed my buddy! He WILL die!
*MadMario pulls out a sword
MadMario: Taste the power of the Masamune!

End Turn

In case you're wondering, you need to go after Bill Gates if you want to get near me at this point.

Edited by - MadMario on 7/6/2002 3:59:00 PM

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2002, 07:11:58 AM »
I see then Axem Green tells Raiden to sniper Bill Gates. Direct hit Raiden sais. Then Snake rushes after the PS2 army

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2002, 05:25:08 PM »
I'll side with Konami to take out microsoft.
E-102 and metalsonic turn and fire at the warthog, causing it to fall dead.
The guys from jet grind/set radio tag the army's fort with their initials, betraying microsoft.
Nights and sonic are guarding to make sure they are not attacked from behind.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2002, 07:08:33 PM »
MadMario: Why is everyone going for me?!

MadMario has Sepheroth cover his back, as the Wu army begins to fight more effectively.

MadMario: Where is the Nintendo army? I could use a truce or something!

Ma Su's troop has begun to march over to the Konami army without orders!

Zhang He: That Shu general is so stupid!

Ma Su's troop has been isolated at Shadow Moses Island!

Those last three sentences are variatons of quotes from Dyansty Warriors 3 except the second one, which is a direct quote.

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2002, 12:38:36 PM »
I'm pulling back. I've done enough to microsoft. Sony's going to try and attack me probably. I've got to...prepare. Mwahahahahaha!

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2002, 12:37:09 PM »
No, I'm not. Ma Su is just being stupid. I'll just go and pick his troop up with the Highwind and tell him that he shouldn't do that kind of stuff without orders because that could get his force screwed.

*MadMario picks up Ma Su's troop with the Highwind and brings them back to base.

MadMario: Don't do that without orders! You could get yourself killed!

Ma Su: Forgive me for my stupidity. I was just trying to help. Now I will take out Liquid Snake!

MadMario: Are you deaf?! I just ordered you to stay put!

Ma Su: You're right. I should stay here and build up my force.

MadMario: Now you're speaking my language.

*The Wu army is going back to base to party because their mission was successful.

Edited by - MadMario on 7/12/2002 11:41:46 AM

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2002, 12:35:42 PM »
I will not be taken down that easily. Sniper wolf then takes out Sepiroth some ofthe Wu army and stole the highwind. Liquid Solid and Solidous snake all had them hostage. What will you do now Madmario Axem Green. The only way to get them back is to surrender.

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2002, 03:14:21 PM »
Declare your allegience! For those who oppose me shall be subjected to the wrath of Perfect Chaos!

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2002, 03:56:39 PM »
*sigh* I guess ill take with rare, though it is against my will. I see Perfect Chaos is on the loose so i'll side with sega and offer a peace treaty with sony. *snicker* X Box stinks!! I can't believe someone even used X Box. I'm sending Banjo, Dk, and Chunky Kong to attack Bill Gates and his OVER STUFFED wallet, at least he'll die with a crap load of mula.

Whatever...

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2002, 12:07:11 PM »
Axem Green! I just pulled back! What the hell is your problem?!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Print