Print

Author Topic: RPGs  (Read 3727 times)

« on: June 28, 2000, 12:19:58 PM »
Does anyone know where I can get a good RPG maker? I'd like to make an RPG.

"now with real human brains!"
-me

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2000, 02:20:38 PM »
Well...

What system do you intend it to run on?
How deep and original do you want the game to be?
If it is going to be graphical, do you mind making your own graphics?

Depending on your answers to the above questions, you might consider learning Visual Basic or C++, and coding your RPG the hard way... :)
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2000, 07:02:43 PM »
I like RPG Maker95. Sure, there is a 2000 out, and hey, there are others, but boy, that one sure is cool. I'm making a kick hamster game on it right now.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2000, 06:40:02 AM »
I got one, never mind. Ok?

"new and un-improved!"
-various

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2000, 06:18:12 PM »
How much do RPG makers usually cost? Are they easy to use, do you have to know much about programming?
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2000, 10:50:36 AM »
The only one that I can think that costs money is the RPG maker for Playstation, but RPG Maker 95 is sooooo much better. If you want, I can direct you to a few good sites...

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2000, 04:40:12 PM »
Ok, cool, direct me (free downloads? Lets put on a mega happy face!) I like programming games, but I usually just program in basic which sux cuz there's not all that much you can do with it (and I taught myself, so I don't know much). Post the links please. :)
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

Print