Print

Author Topic: the ledgened of zelda  (Read 2318 times)

« on: May 16, 2002, 11:00:18 PM »
  one of the best games made is zelda although i did not like the game for gameboy TLOZ:link's awakening.  but i like the rest of the other games. and i can name all of the zelda games 1.the ledgened of zelda 2.TLOZ:the adventure of link  3.TLOZ:a link to the past 4. link's awakening  5.TLOZ:ocarina of time 6.TLOZ: majora's mask 7.and8. TLOZ:oracle of seasons TLOZ:oracle of ages. hmm....well that's it i named all of them and i have beat all of those zelda games  but some parts were challenging on those games.

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2002, 02:10:56 PM »
 aww man i typed ledgend wrong on this topic

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2002, 04:00:39 PM »
actually, it is spelt legend, but getting back to the topic, my favourite zelda game was a link to the past. Actually, I just picked up a second copy of it, brand new, still in the plastic, for about $15 canadian. Pretty good deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2002, 05:17:49 PM »
My favorite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time.  I mean, I've had it for like three months now, and I still only have 43 Gold Skulltulas (for those of you wondering, that means EXTREMELY CHALLENGING) and 18 Heart Containers!!!  Well, I don't have a GameBoy to tell you the truth, and I can't get one either, so I won't argue with you guys.

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2002, 01:57:14 PM »
ages. i can beat it in a day if i feel like it.

Eddy: Ed, stop eating all the cheese!
Ed: Cheese? Swiss?
Eddy: Peperroni. Italian.
Ed: Slicer. Aluminum.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2002, 05:18:26 AM »
 Link to the Past all the way. It was great. Nice plot, it wasn't long but it wasn't short, and it was fun to play. It's so great.

I am Nobody
 Nobody is Perfect
 I am Perfect

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2002, 04:42:40 PM »
couldnt of sed it better!!! I LOVE that game!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

Print