Print

Author Topic: yrots sdrawkcab  (Read 3166 times)

« on: May 25, 2002, 08:19:43 AM »
Mario rode on the parade float through the mushroom kingdom. He waved cheerfully. A great banner was flown saying "Congratulations, Mario!"
Later mario arrived at his pad and fell asleep on the bottom bunk of his bed.
THE END

Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2002, 09:17:00 AM »
Mario stepped on the switch. instantly the dotted line bridge was filled in. He ran across to reach princess peach. She was tied up and jumping up and down attempting to get free. Mario untied her and they left mushroom kingdom bound.

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2002, 01:50:07 PM »
After finishing the last cookie puzzle, he went on to find that he needed to fill in the dotted line bridge! Mario searched frantically for the switch. After an hour he found it.

----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2002, 04:10:38 PM »
"Peach,I'm..."Mario forgot too step on it and fell into bowsers trap.He suddenly was in his bed again.He said "Ah..Only a dream.But he heard some screams yelling "HELP!HELP!"Mario rushed out of the house.

Ash:
The Crazy Takes are comeing the crazy takes are comeing the crazy *Trips over*
Director:Soon...We Will Reveal...*Ash''s Pants fall down*
Mario:Ha ha ha ha!!!Mamma mia.
I need too get n one-a these shows...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2002, 09:33:23 AM »
It was Bill Gates being tormented by a rabid Koopa Troopa. The Koopa kept chasing him around the front yard, bitting Bill's leg with it's sharp beak!

Mario laughed aloud, holding his chubby belly in a fashion that made him look jolly.

"Help! Help! Somebody please get this **** thing off my leg!" Bill then turned and smacked the Koopa in the face with a huge X-Box videogame system!

The Koopa flew off Bill's leg and slammed into a nearby Super 'Shromm bush. The Koopa lay there for a few measly seconds, and then started gushing tears from it's cute round eyes!

Bill went over to the Koopa and tried desperately to apologise to it, but the Troopa got so ticked off that it snapped at Bill's hand and bit his thumb off!

"****it! Now how am I supposed to play my X-Box controller without a thumb to move the analog sticks?! I knew coming to the Mushroom Kingdom to take it over would be a bad idea..."

Mario went over to Bill and whispered... "I know your secret! You think that by making a videogame system, this makes your company officially in the videogame competition. Well that may be true, but you'll never be as good as the folks at Nintendo! Nintendo has been in the business ever since it started way back in the 1970's...and they have a hell of a lot more experience than you ever will!"

"Oh yeah?" Bill shouted. "Well I suggest we have a videogame duel--I have to beat Super Smash Bros. Melee, including getting all of the secret stages and characters and trophies... You have to beat Halo, including getting all of the missions successfuly cleared... Whoever beats their game first is the winner!"

"Sounds like a fair duel... To the gaming room!" Mario and Bill Gates walked inside a huge room with both an X-Box and a Nintendo GameCube hooked up to two 52-inch, flat-screen Panasonic HDTV's.

Mario turned on the X-Box, and Bill turned on the GameCube.

"Stupid cheap piece of junk!" Bill said as he watched the tiny 'Cube load up the game.

"How dare you diss the GameCube!" Mario shouted as Bill fumbled with the 'Cube's controller, confused.

"We each have 2 hours to beat the games..." Bill Gates said to Mario as the menu screens for both of the games appeared. "Let's begin!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2002, 05:57:10 PM »
I hate this ID, but I can only remember the password for this one. In case you're wondering I'm not on my computer. Anyway, mario maniac, I'm not sure you quite got what's going on. it's a backwards story. It has nothing to do with x-box or bill gates, or anything you wrote really. For anyone who cares, I will not be able to post much. I barely have time to write this one. Expect enough captain n to make you cry though, in about three weeks.ciao.
-screech the hedgehog

A feild sat in place. Peacefully minding its own feildish ways. when suddenly, it ceased to be a field. It was no longer what it was and was what it was not.

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2002, 12:28:14 PM »
Mario Maniac, you mess up everyone's storys. Stop it. It's annoying.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2002, 06:07:24 PM »
Sorry, I was just rying to participate... You little--I won't even go there since it might start a war!

Fine, if that's the way you want it MadMario, then I'll just make up my own story, and none of you can participate in it!

SO THERE!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2002, 06:07:38 PM »
Sorry, I was just trying to participate... You little--I won't even go there since it might start a war!

Fine, if that's the way you want it MadMario, then I'll just make up my own story, and none of you can participate in it!

SO THERE!

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2002, 07:15:49 PM »
Ok, here's a lowdown on what you did:

You continued Super Mario's "Fight Me, Bowser!" story without asking, making Mario do stuff he'd never do in the games

YOU DISSED SONY!

You didn't realize that this was a backwards story(yrots sdrawkcab), and put Bill Gates in YET ANOTHER Mario Story.

Can you see why I don't like you?

Print