Print

Author Topic: SSBM RPG  (Read 8659 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2002, 11:51:56 AM »
Before the new battle started Mario hurled 50 fireballs at Pikachu he was damaged. Then when Mario flew out of the ring Axem Green ave him a free man. Then Young Link was eliminated and a new battle started. Byt the way when you pick a caractor you stickwit it until you get eliminated
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2002, 12:51:37 PM »
Mario uses Mario Tornado for 10% then uses Super Jump Punch for another 20% on Captain Falcon. Captain Falcon then uses Falcon Punch, to which Mario replies with about 23 fireballs for 50%. Fox uses his blaster on Link, to which Link blocks with the Shield (everyone has this, I think)

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2002, 05:36:00 AM »
Then Link and Marioo do a team up attack sort of. Mariothrows Link into the enemy bam 35% damage there. Then Fox shoots Link he flies close to out of the ring but he saves himself.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2002, 07:17:42 AM »
I will finish this Mario said/ Then Mario shot fireballs continuously at Captain Falcon he was gone. Link slashed Fox he was gfone.

Next Match
Link Mario v.s. Ness Mtrgam&watcxh

Arensa Eagleland Nighttime stage

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2002, 02:17:31 PM »
Mrgame&watch hits Mario pretty hard. Then Mario whacks Mrgame&watch very hard. Link slashes Ness in the head with his sword. Ness and Mrgame&watch now are being whacked around. NThey then Knock Link into a car he goes flyin is this the first elimination of Link To becomtinued.....

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2002, 06:52:55 PM »
Mario uses every move he had in SM64 (this may not be legal, but I don't care right now) on Mr. Game & Watch. Yeah, I'd say he's dead!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2002, 06:57:26 AM »
I would say so

Link

• Banned
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2002, 08:59:00 AM »
Well, with me being played by you. I won't be able to join.

---
So...

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2002, 11:16:53 AM »
If you want I will make a acception and you can bedark link

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2002, 05:16:50 AM »
This topic is dead isnt it

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah

Print