Print

Author Topic: Who is your favorite SSBM character (just curious)?  (Read 5428 times)

« on: July 02, 2002, 10:01:33 PM »
Hey peeps this is my first post (although i do occationally contribute to the game help board)! Who is your favorite SSBM character?
Mine's Young Link (dont laugh, I can kick some serious tail with him)
~TMK''s resident mute~

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2002, 10:05:05 PM »
And I like Mr. Game and Watch

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2002, 10:08:23 PM »
Yoshi, of course.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2002, 11:39:35 PM »
Bowser.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2002, 07:39:19 AM »
I like alot.Roy,The Doc,Fox,Bowser,Ice Climbers,and Link.

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2002, 10:52:24 AM »
I'm best with Captain Falcon, but I also am good with Link/Young Link, Kirby, and Dr.Mario.

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2002, 11:18:49 AM »
Mario!!!!

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2002, 08:02:47 PM »
My favorite character is Roy, but the character I seem to be best at, I'm afraid, is Peach. I really suck at using Roy, but I'd rather suck while playing him than play as that girly weakling and win. About half my event matches were cleared with Peach, because I couldn't do it with any other character.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2002, 12:38:02 AM »
There's nothing wrong with playing as a girl...! ^_^ I usually play with Jigglypuff or Bowser, but I like the Ice Climbers too.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2002, 12:54:20 AM »
Donkey Kong.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2002, 07:57:10 PM »
Marth,Samus,Fox, and Ness for me.Luigi's good too.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2002, 08:11:34 PM »
I like Yoshi,Princess Peach, and Kirby, but out of the three I think Kirby is the best for me.

Edited by - Yoshi Girl on 7/15/2002 7:12:42 PM

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2002, 09:14:32 AM »
Roy, Bowser, Dr. Mario, Mario, DK.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2002, 10:53:02 PM »
mario of course

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is this echidna and defeat him before it''s to late! I WILL NOT FAIL
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2002, 12:44:18 AM »
Hmm. I would have to say:
1. Peach (She's dang cute besides being good anyway)
2. Mario/Dr. Mario
3. Luigi
4. Yoshi
5. Young Link/Link
6. Mr. Game & Watch
7. Bowser
8. DK
9. Kirby (He gets moved up in the list every so often)
10. Zelda
11. Captain Falcon
12. Roy
13. Everyone except the evil Pokemons

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2002, 11:09:56 PM »
young link,Roy,kirby,dr.mario,mewtwo,and Ness

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2002, 09:46:41 AM »
I'm not sure who my best character is... but I think I like Zelda a lot. I like Marth too. He's hot. I like his clothes...
~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2002, 12:51:34 PM »
My favorite character as a character is falco. My favorite in terms of who I'm best with is Mario/doc Mario/Luigi

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2002, 02:49:43 PM »
ohhh more smash bros peeps! i love smash bros!!! um my favorite in terms of looks and coolness is ROY w/ his red suite. in terms of who im best w/ that would be like this

1.roy
2.dr.mario
3.mario
4. everyone else. (yeah, i play it alot so ive got all the charachters down, so be weary when you challenge me. i am really good w/all the charachters!  BWAHA HA HA HA HA HA ok.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of that other stuff out there is like "Yea...cool." but then there's something that happens to you, and you dont know why, but it just does. And then suddenly you find yourself drawing pictures of a cat with a mexican hat dancing around a chihuahua and saying "Im better at this than you are" and the cihuahua is sad and it all just makes you wanna puke. But yeah...i dunno.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

ben

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2002, 03:05:23 PM »
my favorite characters are kirby, ganondorf, and bowser. i'm really good with bowser. if kirby didn't have that "copy someones power get their B button move" thing he could copy cell and have all cell's attacks. same for frieza and majin buu.

ed:"cool! this reminds me of zombies from the deep freeze! a cash cow. this is the part where we'll be torn into pieces, stuffed into icecube trays, and frozen to cool their drinks!"
ben. i'm 14 years old.

ben

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2002, 03:08:43 PM »
my favorite characters are kirby, ganondorf, and bowser. i'm really good with bowser. if kirby didn't have that "copy someones power get their B button move" thing he could copy cell and have all cell's attacks. same for frieza and majin buu.

ed:"cool! this reminds me of zombies from the deep freeze! a cash cow. this is the part where we'll be torn into pieces, stuffed into icecube trays, and frozen to cool their drinks!"
ben. i'm 14 years old.

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2002, 05:31:35 PM »
Frieza or Cell or Majin Buu could just blast Kirby into nothing... o_O.

My favorite to play as is Mario, of course. I also like using Dr. Mario in certain situations, like if I need more power on my side and less speed. I like playing as Link and Kirby too, and I always thought Marth was cool. I'm also kind of good with Mewtwo, just because I wanted to try him and I thought it was cool that he could like, throw things with his mind and such.

But I'm overall best with Mr. Mario.

Question: If Peach and Mario get married, she'll be Peach Mario... and that would confuse a lot of people!

Ciao.

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!
Kickin' it since 2000.

Print