Print

Author Topic: shadow in sonic advance?!?!?!?!?!?  (Read 2396 times)

« on: July 09, 2002, 03:32:45 PM »
someone told me that shadow could be unlocked in sonic advance. if someone can verify this please tell me the code thank you

P.S. the story down there is by me its almost SA2 style its the back story for my SA character tell me what yall think ok?thanks

Im slick the hedgehog
Im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial arts and was once a police officer until i lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

but thanks to tails i have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can live an almost normal life exept that now i have gotten news that that mysterious echidna is seeking out both the neon crystals and ME.

my mission to collect all neon crystals and defeat the echidna before its to late.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2002, 07:19:35 AM »
No, shadow isn't in sonic advance. Maybe on advance 2...

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2002, 05:09:17 PM »
Nope,but that would be sweet if you could and he could instead of spin dash he could stick the master emerald out and defeat enemies in long distances....

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2002, 09:29:51 PM »
how can you be so sure.by the way what do you think about my story

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial and was once a police officer until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is echidna is and defeat him before it''s to late!!

Edited by - slickarm on 7/10/2002 8:34:42 PM
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2002, 09:01:58 PM »
The storys good,heres mine,its sonic adventure
2 battle style:
I am Flame the hedgehog,and i am green with blue streaks on my head,My only two friends besides tails,sonic and knuckles are too echidnas,scott and sam.
I would be the last team in SA2B if I was in it(Ya know you unlock the last story besides good and bad and the good and bad teams I'm part of the last team with scott and sam we are kinda misguided but pretty good rather than bad.)
I was a regular green hedghog till a mysterios black hedgehog walked up too me,he shot a strange emerald at me and I was wounded,I woke up in a hospital and a tv was on,it was the news.appearantly from when sonic and friends defeated evil knuckles the robot,a mysterios figure used the armor to power himself and he wants too take over by blasting our planet with metiors and I work usually in space,having enough trouble on earth getting there,and the only person who works at the protect space station too rech the switch in time.
(So my levels in SA2B would be getting too the space station,and even on some levels reaching the switch before time runs out too zap the metior back too the planet,my boss battles would be kinda strange,its 2-D and your flying in on a skateboard with jnets and you have an air tank and stuff but not a suit and you can shoot little fireballs at the boss and you have too press a button too grab the metiors,if they go too your side of the screen,it hits earth and earth gets damaged really bad,3 hits on earth and it explodes.)
I'm gunna make a fanfic about the sonic characters and my story and how they met.

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2002, 01:20:49 AM »
the story seems a little long to be SA2battle style but still its all
ight

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial and was once a police officer until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is echidna is and defeat him before it''s to late!!

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2002, 05:07:36 PM »
There is actually a game in development for the advanced named "Sonic and Shadow".

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2002, 06:02:23 PM »
where did u hear this ????? I MUST KNOW!!!!

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2002, 06:44:59 PM »
It was in a ton of UK mags, mentioned on GameFAQs, mentioned in a Yuji Naka interview, and there was a feature on IGN.

Print