Print

Author Topic: Dan Aykroyd, John Belushi and Ness?!?!?  (Read 1775 times)

« on: July 19, 2002, 01:26:06 PM »
Greetings once again!  I have returned with yet another burning question, what is the relationship between ness and the blues brothers? ive seen pitures with the two together, heard rumors and I still cant figure out wy the blues brothers are in super smash brothers and other ness related products. can someone please help me stratin this out?!?!

Gremlins;small creature blamed for the disruption of airplanes or any task.

Gremlins... natures candy.
Gremlins;small creature blamed for the disruption of airplanes or any task.

Gremlins... natures candy.

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2002, 04:54:23 PM »
Yes, I've seen that too. They're not really the blues brothers, they  just look like them.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2002, 09:42:46 AM »
Does anyone play Earthbound?! That's the runnaway five, a blues band in the game.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2002, 10:23:51 AM »
Maybe all blues bands look the same.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Print