Print

Author Topic: I want Splatter House Collection on GBA  (Read 2206 times)

« on: July 29, 2002, 07:03:18 AM »
Hi! I think Namco should drop this Pacman crap and bring back the horror classic Splatter House. I know it was very violent but this is the new millenium we have ratings for games now. It would be nice to see a Splatter House collection on GBA The original arcade one and including the famicom wanpaku graphiti and Splatter House 1 and 2 along with some added cinemas to make you think your in a horror movie plus the music would be totally cool too and excellent graphics too. if you don't remember Splatterhouse go to my yahoo group my address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splatterthe13th/ check the files out so you can download the roms and emulators to see for yourself what a great game it was if other people feel this way please let me know

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 04:02:58 PM »
Hi there I heard in a recent issue of EGM that people want the Splatter House series to return who knows. maybe Rick might be coming our way.

Emperor Wart
Emperor Wart

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2002, 05:25:30 PM »
I think I speak for all of us here at tmk when I say put this in the general chat section. And PacMan isnt crap! That game helped spark the video game industry!(Worthless bit of trivia: The game that realy sparked the arcade industry was Space Invaders! it was so popular, it caused a yen shortage in Japan!)
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2002, 07:04:25 PM »
For your info they are doing pac-man to death I like pac-man myself but now it's getting old. How many times did they release namco museum tons of times I'm just saying stop it with pac-man for a while and try something different for a change.after a while people are going to get sick of it.I myself used to enjoy going to the arcade and playing Pac-man i loved the game now they are puttimg different versions out and ruining it especially the 3D ones they are too hard now that's what Pac-man games i'm talking about pac-man world and Ms Pac-man maze madness i wish they leave it the way it is Your right it's not crap sorry. last message I'm writing.

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2002, 11:57:54 PM »
Hi. I just read in the new EGM mag (back page) that a lot of people agree that Splatterhouse should be ported to the GBA. I guess they miss that old-school hack-and-slash that we used to have. And they liked the fact that you could play a guy with a hockey mask runnung around killing others. Must be some Jason fans in that group, too.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

Print