Print

Author Topic: Giga Bowser  (Read 2205 times)

« on: July 29, 2002, 12:15:08 PM »
giga bowser on super smash bros. melee is huge

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2002, 01:37:28 PM »
Agreed.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2002, 07:21:35 PM »
Someone once posted a topic about giga bowser. I didn't believe them, I had never played ssbm and the topic sounded fake to me. I would like to apolagize for my stupidity and ignorance, just in case the poster of that topic is here under a different name.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2002, 11:56:00 AM »
Oh, you mean this?

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board/topic.asp?topic_id=59742&forum_id=1058&Topic_Title=Have+you+ever+seen+Giga+Bowser+on+GCN%3F&forum_title=&M=0&S=True

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2002, 07:58:44 PM »
One time I was fighting Giga Bowser and he grabbed a Parasol. It was soooo cute, he did the same slow downward drift as all the other characters despite the Parasol being way too small for him.
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2002, 08:21:07 PM »
Yeah, that's the one. Why did you did that up?

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2002, 09:47:51 PM »
Just wondering.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Print