Print

Author Topic: Can anyone here say theve owned ever type of Nintendo System?  (Read 1949 times)

« on: August 03, 2002, 10:52:06 PM »
I have owned every big Nintendo System! I have(or had) an NES, SNES, VirtualBoy, GameBoy, Gameboy Pocket, GameBoy Color, Gameboy Advance, N64, GameCube, and even a Game and Watch Game! And just think... I also own an Atari 2600,(owned) the next one in those Atari systems(5200, 5600?), an Atari 7800, Sega Genisis, Sega Dreamcast, and even,(if you've heard of it) a Coleco Vision! Man thats alot of old junk! Some of these old systems are showing wear and tear, but the cool thing our Dragon Warrior game! We got that when Nintendo Power gave those with a subscription! And I can still save games! It back up battery is way over due for it to go out! Oh and I do loooooooove to boast about it! He he he...

It''s the same only different!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2002, 07:44:16 AM »
Hi I have alot of Nintendo Systems myself A NES,SNES,GB,GBC,GBA,and an N64. I also have older systems like Sega master System,Turbografx16,Sega Genesis,Sega Nomad,Sega Saturn,Atari 7800,and a Playstation and everyone works I enjoy playing them alot too I just can't get enough of the Castkevania series for Nintendo til This day thats my all time favorite series

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2002, 12:36:15 PM »
But do you have the Famicom and the Super Famicom? I think not.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2002, 12:44:02 PM »
 The Famicon and the Super Famicon are the Japanese equivilants to the NES and SNES respectively. It has been stated they own an NES and SNES hence I feel that's close enough as to being the same thing.

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2002, 04:25:35 PM »
To frostbite.I agree Famicom and Super famicom are part of the list of the nintendo game systems I have the emulators for those systems I would love to get my hands on those systems especially Famicom I own these games so it's ok I downloaded the japanese rom of Castlevania 3 Draculas curse I noticed the music on the NES stinks compared to the famicom version.Also the first Castlevania has a difficulty setting on it too Nintendo pretty much ripped us off when it came to the states they made castlevania extremely hard.I'm planning on adding more systems to my collection too Take care

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

Print