Print

Author Topic: This is so wierd...  (Read 2312 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: August 04, 2002, 11:47:45 AM »
I have been noticing how many of the newer games are coming to the Xbox and GameCube, and many developers are passing over the PS2 because of the more advanced technology of the 'Cube and Xbox.

Isn't it strange...a year ago, people were praising that the PlayStation2 was the ultimate entertainment videogame system. And now more developers seem to be supporting both the 'Cube and Xbox...

It seems the PlayStation era is coming to an end. Both the Xbox and GameCube have plenty of new titles that are being released this fall, and the PS2 is not really offering anything new...

Looks like the next-generation console wars will be focused on the battle between Xbox and GameCube.
---

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 8/4/2002 10:57:44 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2002, 01:17:28 PM »
No, PS2 is getting a hard drive and a couple of internet games (read: FFXI).

By the way, Nintendo isn't doing much internet activity...yet!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 8/4/2002 12:19:56 PM

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2002, 01:39:52 PM »
Oh. A hard drive? Will it be bigger than the Crap-Box's? What about popularity? Is the PS2 still dominating the console industry, or is the GameCube catching up?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2002, 11:04:07 PM »
Send all the PS2s to the center of the earth! All the GXRYZQboxes too! Nintendo is the only decent game company in the history of the video game industry!!

I decided to go hire a signature... but he charged too much, so I fired him. Yeah, him.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2002, 03:35:24 PM »
The game cube is catching up I say, nintendo is coming out with a modem adapter, to were you can play on the internet, with other owners, and easily download cheat.( kinda like a realy good game shark!) I am getting one as soon as they come out.( if they haven`t already.)

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2002, 03:35:26 PM »
The game cube is catching up I say, nintendo is coming out with a modem adapter, to were you can play on the internet, with other owners, and easily download cheats.( kinda like a realy good game shark!) I am getting one as soon as they come out.( if they haven`t already.)

Print