Print

Author Topic: Final Fantasy for GBA  (Read 2341 times)

« on: August 04, 2002, 09:40:31 PM »
Hi. Would anyone here like to see any of the Final Fantasy series (PS and PS2 excluded) done over on GBA? Since Square and Nintendo are on good terms, these could be a possibility.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2002, 04:52:29 PM »
Well, I guess no one cares about Final Fantasy anymore, so I won't ask. All people care about nowadays is their sports anyway, so if anyone wants to respond to this, just forget it!!! Go back to your sports and action games where you belong, you bunch of RPG haters! (Mario RPG excepted) Just nevermind!!!

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2002, 05:07:34 PM »
....... I'm ignoring your last post.

Actually, there have been talk of Final Fantasy Tactics being ported over to the GBA. I also think it'd be possible for FF1-6 to be ported, although I don't really think it'll happen.

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2002, 08:24:27 PM »
Um, ok.

<marquee>Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2002, 09:50:47 PM »
I don't hate RPGs! They're the best! i just think you're a moron if you think a GBA can handle ff7-10. RPGs rock. i just think you post is moronic.

It''s me KinopioToad.
KT:Since sometime in April or May of 2001.
I love me.

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2002, 11:41:12 AM »
He did say PSX and PS2 excluded.

You're the moron!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2002, 04:19:49 PM »
GBA could EASILY handle FF7-9. Hasn't anyone seen the 3d GBA games? Silent scope anyone? Super Monkey Ball advance? That wierd racing game? That survival horror? Dude, the 3d capabilities of GBA are just beggining.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman
Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2002, 02:34:13 PM »
They're not 3D. they're mode 7. It's an affect that makes it look and feel 3D. But there are no polygons. dumb*** child.

I hate you.

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2002, 02:36:51 PM »
Ah yes, and PS-X is a 32-bit CD. GBA is a 32-bit cartridge. Cartridges cannot hold as much as a CD. Why do you think PS-X had better graphics than N64? Also, why can PS-X hold cinema scenes with graphics as good as the newer systems and N64 couldn't? CD's have more power than cartridges. SIMPLE.

I hate you.

Print