Print

Author Topic: mario on fanfiction.net  (Read 2637 times)

« on: August 05, 2002, 02:47:36 AM »
really people, you gotta check it out. they got some good stuff. you dont know what your missing.....

sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.
sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2002, 11:25:33 PM »
I've read some stories, but the best one found is the one where Microsoft bribes some Nintendo characters to join them.

There aren't enough stories, FanFiction.Net is dominated by Anime fans. You can tell because they like using Japanese words a lot. I have never seen so much usage of "Kawaii, Ai ****eru, and Yaoi" anywhere else on the net! Not even Japanese websites!

Although, the SSB place may have a small number of stories, but those stories are great! And Zelda has a decent number.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2002, 11:25:35 PM »
I've read some stories, but the best one found is the one where Microsoft bribes some Nintendo characters to join them.

There aren't enough stories, FanFiction.Net is dominated by Anime fans. You can tell because they like using Japanese words a lot. I have never seen so much usage of "Kawaii, Ai ****eru, and Yaoi" anywhere else on the net! Not even Japanese websites!

Although, the SSB place may have a small number of stories, but those stories are great! And Zelda has a decent number.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2002, 11:07:01 PM »
im making super wario rpg 2 on fanfic.net.

but its rated nc17 so its gonna be bad.

one god, one market, one truth, one consumer........

Print