Print

Author Topic: Final Fantasy 1, 2 and 3 for GBA  (Read 2281 times)

« on: July 31, 2002, 06:04:44 AM »
Hi. I'm new to this forum, and I'm a big Final Fantasy fan. I'd love to see Final Fantasy 1, 2, or 3 ported to GBA, since Square and Nintendo are on good terms again. What does everyone think?

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 07:27:07 AM »
Hi!Welcome to the board!I think final fantasy 1,2,or 3 would be a great GBA game.I havent played final fantsy 1 or 3 but I played the 2nd one and I didnt like how you couldnt see the enemys.If they re make it for the GBA I want to be able to see the enemys.Wouldnt you?

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2002, 11:54:05 PM »
Hi. This topic has been pretty quiet since I posted it, I got one response, but, does anyone else think these games should come out? Just wondering.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2002, 12:34:43 PM »
Hi! Please post this kind of thing in the general chat section!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2002, 09:09:51 PM »
Sorry about that. I'll post it in general then, Webmaster, if you happen to see this topic, please delete it. Thank you.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2002, 05:36:36 PM »
They're making Final Fantasy Tactics for GBA.
~TMK''s resident mute~

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2002, 10:11:39 PM »
In mine and my friends personal opioions, we love final fantasy. Especially my two friends. Anyway, we all agree that tactics is a god-like game, but it's too ig for GBA. How are they going to do it? GBA can't support true 3D, like the stages and areas. And the game can take over 200 hours to beat. How can the gba hold it? Get rid of all the quests? But I don't think they'l remake ff4(2) and ff6(3) as they remade them on playstation and the wonderswan color. Maybe the original though.

It''s me KinopioToad.
KT:Since sometime in April or May of 2001.
I love me.

Print