Print

Author Topic: NES support info  (Read 1806 times)

« on: September 27, 2002, 07:30:01 AM »
Can anyone tell me where I can get some assistance with a minor video issue I'm experiencing on my NES? I'd go into detail here, but I wanted to see if there was someplace more appropriate to voice my question.

My 5-year-old son and I are addicted to Mario.
My 5-year-old son and I are addicted to Mario.

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2002, 02:01:30 PM »
There's mostly young children here. I don't think they could help you.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #2:

"It`s no coincidence they built the bar next to the small houses."

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2002, 03:51:18 PM »
My friend also had problems with his NES. He said www.classicgaming.com was a good site. Try looking on the links there for NES help.

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2002, 09:24:41 PM »
Well let's see, the first problem to check is whether or not your NES's RF adapter port works. My NES's didn't, so I had hook mine up via the A/V ports(the yellow and white plugs, red is unused because the NES has mono sound).

A second thing to check may be a crappy RF adapter. Mine was about 15 years old and refused to let many video signals through.

And last, please tell me you tried this first, but most NESs have cartridge response problems by 2002, so check that, if somehow you DIDN'T check that already.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2002, 11:43:26 PM »
Heh. Mine works fine, all of the time!
Because of my cleaning kit and the fact that what I play games on is like an old security monitor, and so it doesn't even have an RF thing... it's all AV, and it works so smooth...
That was a joke.

Print