Print

Author Topic: Mega Man  (Read 10399 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2003, 01:38:32 AM »
You know they already made it for Super Famicom, right?

Anyway, I like most of the Mega Man games, but I've never played any of the PSX ones, but I've heard they weren't very good.
I like Mega Man III, VI and Mega Man X the best of all of them, I think. Mega Man Zero and Mega Man & Bass are also pretty good. MMZ is like a revamped Mega Man X... they're trying not to be so repetitive now, I think. It's got a completely different layout and some new weapons... I like it, even though it's monstrously hard.

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2003, 12:23:14 AM »
Luigison, they're making Mega Man Anniversary Collection for GCN with Mega Man 1-8.
That was a joke.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2003, 05:30:36 AM »
 Now that is something I will definitely buy.

That may be one of the best ideas I've ever heard for a game.

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2003, 11:01:51 AM »
It will be a definite buy for me too, but I also heard that MM: Power Fighters and MM: Power Battle (Arcade games) are included.

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2003, 11:16:40 AM »
I'm buying it.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2003, 12:44:19 PM »
Yes, I will also buy it. The release is on February 2004 right?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2003, 06:55:03 PM »
I'm going to buy it. I also bought the Sonic Mega Collection. I am a master of the early games.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2003, 08:41:26 PM »
I to want that collection. Hey have any of you seen Megaman NT Warrior.Thats the reason I liked Megaman and the Battle Network series and I never played the old games
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2003, 09:13:20 PM »
I hope your right about Mega Man Anniversary Collection for GCN, but I didn't see it at http://www.capcom.com/release_dates.xpml
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2003, 11:29:29 PM »
Yeah, I'm gonna buy it too. w00t
Yeah... besides MM1-8, Power Battle and Powwer Fighters, it has interviews, anime, and series history. And updated 128-bit music! Weird.

Also, Luigison, it's in the Press Releases section of Capcom USA's site.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2003, 11:08:16 PM »
I have Rockman & Forte. It's fun. I just wish my mom or dad would buy it for GBA for me.

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.AIM name: donotcare95

Does anyone know how to do the yen symbol?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Edited by - donotcare95 on 9/20/2003 10:09:30 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2003, 10:04:08 AM »
Thanks Chupp.  It is at
http://www.capcom.com/news/news.xpml?prid=450094

I will certainly buy this one.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2003, 05:31:55 PM »
I, personally, have never beat any of the Mega Man games. His inability to duck is what gets me killed most of the time. I did make a Mega Man 15th Anniversary design for Animal Crossing.

Rest assured. There is no signature. There never has been, and never will be.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2003, 12:00:56 PM »
I searched for "Mega+Man+Anniversary+Collection" on Nintendo.com at got http://nintendo.com/servlet/Search?query=Mega+Man+Anniversary+Collection&categoryGroup=all

But, the page it gave me, http://www.nintendo.com/games/gamepage/gamepage_main.jsp?gameId=1957 didn't work.

Does the page work for anyone else, or is there another site that has more info about the game?  I mean more than Capcom.com has.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2003, 03:15:35 PM »
 The site worked for me, Luigison. Although, it didn't have any information on the game.

Screen of the Site

Print