Print

Author Topic: GBA SP:An epic tale of joy and despair  (Read 7445 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2003, 01:24:59 AM »
Enlighten me!  Entertain me!  Tell me what your favorite title is and why..  Do you consider videogames an emerging artform?  What's your favorite Nintendo series?  Would you ever wear a pair of white tights and a green nightcap?  

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2003, 07:24:17 AM »
 My favourite video game series of all time is definately Breath of Fire. When I found out that Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter is only for PS2, I cursed at my PC, with tears in my eyes. See how much I love video games, now? As for the green hat ... last Halloween, I dressed up as Skull Kid (Zelda's laughing Majoras Mask baddy) and ran down dark alleys, shrieking random comments for no apparent reason. Heh, I sure am strange!

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2003, 10:52:14 AM »
Whoa, whoa! Too many questions at once!

Paper Mario is my favorite game. It put the classic plot, with a twist, and there wasn't a moment where you couldn't forget the storyline. This, of the many Mario games, actually HAD a very distinct plot. SMRPG and SMS were the other exceptions.

VG's as an art form? Sure! Especially since I love both. Designing the backgrounds, levels, sprite/characters, and the music and acting are DEFINITELY a form of art.

Fave Nintendo series? MARIO, of course. :)
DK's my second fave, so far. I still need to play LoZ games. :(

Uhh...as for that Link costume, no, never. I might dress up as another character for like Holloween or a costume party or something. Heheh...Overalls and a red shirt I'd wear normally, at least since girls can wear overalls and not look hill-billy-ish. :)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2003, 06:02:06 PM »
Amuse you eh? Well...

My personal shrine to Mario happens to me one of those McDonald's Mario jumping things that doesn't work because one of my friends cracked the base, and 2 pyramid-shpaed things that have nothing to do with Mario. One came from Las Vegas when my grandparents went there on vacation, and the other I got from my geometry teacher because he had about 20 of them and I thought the one on his desk looked cool. It has a calendar from 2002 on it! Heh heh heh.

Best shrine ever.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2003, 10:10:17 PM »
Now that's slapstick.

Is there any way to post pictures on this board?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2003, 10:14:56 PM »
Slapstick. I think that's the first time I've EVER been called that. That term has an air of superficiality to it. I am not superficial. In fact, I detest being referred to as a shallow person. It makes me seems too much li----

Oh dear, there I go again. It's late here. Don't mind me; I make irrational comments when I am tired. Anyways...

There is a certain HTML loophole here; that is, you aren't SUPPOSED to be able to post pictures here, but... some members here can. It's kind of pointless if you ask me, though.

PS: That "shrine" is actually a real thing. I didn't make that up.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2003, 07:53:04 PM »
Heh, yes, there certainly is a way to post pictures here. Post the URL to the picture you want to post and I can edit it for you and post the image.
That was a joke.

Print