Print

Author Topic: I had a strange Mario dream  (Read 20045 times)

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2001, 05:49:57 PM »
I think I had a few Mario dreams...but they are all a blur to me. My friend told me thye had dream hat I was plating Nintendo and then Bowser came out of the screen and ate me.
I am Yoshi, I am Great, Therfore making me, Yoshi the Great

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2001, 02:00:37 PM »
I had a strange dream, but not a Mario one...  I think I got it from playing Ocarina of Time too much, watching too much Simpsons, and watching the Sixth Sense too much.

It was about me in Link's body, and I tell Ganondorf that I see dead people.  He doesn't believe me, and a ReDead eats him.  Suddenly, there are ReDeads all over me, and some are driving cars and have guns but don't use them.  They just point them at me and go "Zap!  Zap!"

Very strange dream.
I have only one thing to say.

Long live Mario.

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2001, 03:10:57 PM »
LOL these are all weird dreams. Wish i could have one but i forced my mind into not having any more dreams. go figure.

"Hey dude, 1976 called, it said it wants its haircut back." ~ Joe Dirt, in theaters now.
"Timmay!"

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2001, 06:31:23 PM »
You acually have a dream every night. You just can't remember them. I've had some pretty messed up dreams. Like this one where pictures of The Count from Seasame Street were flying around my Family Room, I had so many years ago, yet I still remember it! I also have many more messed up ones that I gave names, like.....

"Big Wolf on Campus" (which had a werewolf and a metal bed, don't ask)
"Swiming in a Red Pool" (had me swiming, in a red pool)
"Smash Addams meets The Powerpuff Girls meets Jason" (too hard to explain)
"Shirt Rip" (a shirt ripped in half)
"Sorry Poliwag, I seemed to have thrown some Pester Balls at You!" (I threw pester balls at Poliwag)
"Hey Jason! Stop Tikiling me With That Chainsaw!" (the name says it all)

I've had many others too. All were bizzare and inhuman! :/

"Yoshi!" ~ Yoshi -  Yoshi''s Story, Mario Tennis, Super Smash Bros., and many more to come!

Edited by - Yo****heGreat on 4/11/2001 5:32:32 PM

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2001, 06:34:46 PM »
Oh, and a South Park Christmas dream! It was computer atimated!  It was cool! :)

Edited by - Yo****heGreat on 4/11/2001 5:36:19 PM

Bow

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2001, 09:05:55 PM »
I had a dream where I was playing Mario Golf and Pikachu was in it. That was scary! I think I had some dreams about EarthBound but I can't remember them.
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2001, 06:33:29 PM »
I had a dream where I was playing super mario 64  and i was on the main level of the castle not the basement tho. Then I found a secret door. When I opend the door there was a giant star then I touched it then I got a 121 stars. Then I woke up.  
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2001, 08:35:02 AM »
I had a fake dream that Mr. Face was wrong.
"..."

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2001, 05:47:33 PM »
I had a freaky dream that Mario and Lugie were swimming in the ocean until those big cheep cheep fish that eat you strated coming after them.The cheep cheep began to grow sharp metel teeth and grab on to lugie and began to rip Lugie apart.Blood was floating in the water with the dead skin.Mario began to swim faster,he swam so far away from
the big cheep cheep who was ripping his brother in half.Mario stop so he could get some air until all these little cheep cheep
began chewing on him when Mario was floating above water dead and he was ripped in pieces,
then the big cheep cheep came close to him and his head came off and Bowser came out of the gient mechancle fish.....Then i woke up!
Pretty Freaky "huh"!

Im the real Bowser
Im the real Bowser

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2001, 09:48:32 AM »
Popular (though strange) topic, huh?

I know I had weird Mario dreams in the past, too, but it's been so long that I can't remember them. I think one of them might have been one of those things where something in your dream is creepily like something in the game.

Anyway, Yoshi the Great, it looks like the Fungi Forums is still having problems with your name. Seperate the three words and you'll be ok.

It''s hard to save the world when you''re a penguin in wizard clothing.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2001, 01:13:16 PM »

Edited by - Agustín Huambachano on 6/6/2001 12:21:57 PM
Agustín, The Sage Of Fungus.

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2001, 01:14:17 PM »

Edited by - Agustín Huambachano on 6/6/2001 12:25:43 PM

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2001, 01:15:45 PM »

Edited by - Agustín Huambachano on 6/6/2001 12:28:21 PM

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2001, 01:19:31 PM »
I recently had this dream:
I found at a library a Mario comic book, and guess what it contained:  Mario comic strips in full color.  What's weird is that Luigi has his "L" blue.  And it's a big coincidence that I was planning to make a Super Mario comic strip series to the newspapers.

Only someone will remain as the true Nintendo mascot.  That someone is Mario.  Go, Mario, Go!

Edited by - Agustín Huambachano on 6/6/2001 12:30:56 PM

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2001, 04:01:58 PM »
I had a dream just the other night where GameCube was released, and there was this cool screen thing showing how many copies remained of a certain game, represented by their mascots. Naturally, Metroid got sold up first. So anyway, I bought Smash Bros. Melee, I started to play as Bowser (character screen didn't pop up, maybe I mentally picked him), then the weirdest thing happened. I was in some bogus level walking the streets of some city, with cracks in the road everywhere. I tried to change it somehow, and then next thing I know, I'm playing as Jigglypuff against some other monster. I woke up shortly after, but I think Jigglypuff might return (I sure hope not). Pretty weird.

To be a Koopa, you must become a Koopa.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print