Print

Author Topic: SMW: SMA2 Help  (Read 3593 times)

« on: February 28, 2003, 02:10:29 PM »
In Super Mario World (GBA) I am stuck on Special Zone course 1 Gnarly. Any tips?

"Special Fred, momma dropped him on his head. Now he thinks he''s a piece of bread. Cause he''s a little bit special."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2003, 09:53:54 PM »
Having Yoshi really helps here, because you can grab the blue Koopa on the other side of the rope barrier and fly up to the top relatively easily. When you get there, well, go back down on the other side. Go into the pipe at the bottom. Or, if you got the P-Switch on the other side of the barrier, you can use that and go in the pipe that's about halfway up the level. Anyway, when you go through either of the pipes, stomp the grey P-Switch and one of the blue P-Switches. Carry the other blue one to the end of the question block platform for backup. Hit the Amazing Flyin' Hammer Brother and use his platform to get to the next piece of solid ground. Or, you can get there a lot faster if you have a cape and just run to the other end of the block platform. After a little more, you'll reach the goal.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2003, 09:41:48 PM »
Yep. He explained it pretty well. Have fun with Tubular, though...

*Uncontrollable laughing*

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2003, 12:08:09 AM »
*joins in laughing with Steve*

That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2003, 01:44:46 AM »
*sees two people laughing and begins laughing for no reason*

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2003, 09:40:34 PM »
You may continue laughing as you were all right! Exactly right! I beat Gnarly and I'm stuck on Tubular.

"Special Fred, momma dropped him on his head. Now he thinks he''s a piece of bread. Cause he''s a little bit special."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2003, 09:54:08 PM »
hahahahahahahhahahaahaaha aagwaaaahhahaahaha bwooheheeheh eehehheeehee ehe ahahaahahahhahaaha booobeeeheheeheh eeheheheewhooooooo

That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2003, 10:17:29 PM »
There's a certain trick that may make it easier to beat, but I'm too busy laughing to tell you .... right now, anyways.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (gasp) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... etc.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2003, 11:49:54 PM »
HEheheeheeehhehehehhehehe Whoohooohooo (pant pant) GASP HWHWwwHAHAHHahHhoohoohhehee

Anyway, get Blue Yoshi and eat a koopa.

That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2003, 05:33:34 PM »
Shut up! I know how to beat Tubular, it's just a matter of doing it. It'll be a while before I can try again. My batteries died.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2003, 10:39:49 PM »
You should get an AC adapter.

That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2003, 02:38:05 PM »
I was going to get an AC adapter, but I spent the money on Game and Watch Gallery 4.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2003, 10:11:12 PM »
I got an off-brand AC and car lighter adapter for $10.

That was a joke.

Print