Print

Author Topic: Confuzzled over Mario Sunshine  (Read 5576 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2004, 11:19:08 AM »
Here's a theory my friend and I came up with.

Some time during SMB1, while Mario was trying to save Peach, she developed Stolkholm Syndrome and came to identify with Bowser. They both gave into temptation and did the wild thang.  Mario ended up "saving" Peach and all was well.  Then, SMB2 was all a giant dream that Mario had, which lasted for something like a RipVanWinkle nap. During that time, Peach found out she was pregnant and had the Koopalings (don't worry, they were much smaller and soft-shelled so it didn't hurt as much).
By the time SMB3 rolled around, the koopalings had grown and were defeated. At this point, the koopalings decided to go off and get an education.
Games passed, and as of now the koopalings are productive members of society.  Wendy goes by Lady Wendy and runs an S&M business.  Roy is muscle for hire.  Iggy works for Microsoft. Larry works for an accounting firm, etc.

So where does Bowser Jr. come in?  Well one day, Bowser was feeling rather depressed, so he hit the local bar.  He got a bit loaded and saw a woman who reminded him of Peach, so he approached her and they ended up going back to his place.
The morning after, the woman turned out to be Daisy.  She woke up before he did and got [edit] out of there. Unfortunately, she also managed to get pregnant. After she had the kid, she left it on Bowser's doorstep and disappeared.

Bowser, thinking that Peach was actually the mother from his drunken recollection, told that to his son.  And so came the plot of Mario Sunshine.  At the end, Bowser thought it best that his son not pursue the idea, so he "lied" to him and told him she wasn't his mother, eventhough he still believed it.

A sad sad state of affairs.

~1) You're sick. 2) You swore, which gives you a warning.

Edited by - Sapphira on 3/25/2004 3:12:30 PM

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2004, 11:37:28 AM »
Oh my gosh!

You mad people!
Your theories are getting worse and worse!!
Why can't you ever think for a while before you post?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Edited by - Hope(N Forever) on 3/25/2004 9:42:07 AM
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2004, 06:02:50 PM »
Who had that theory of The stork punishing Bowser with 7 bratty kids as an adult after the SMW2:YI incidents. That were the best.
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2004, 02:58:26 PM »
Hahah, hurlygloves, that was pretty good. lol.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2004, 08:35:06 PM »
That was Roy Koopa, Popple.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2004, 07:50:52 PM »
Just imagine what Bowser's wife might have looked like...  Not a pretty sight.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »
I'd go find my explanation from one of the other topics on this subject but I'm too lazy...

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2004, 05:40:14 PM »
What's wrong with Peach being Bowser Jr.'s mother?

Besides the obvious. = D

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2004, 10:59:12 PM »
 In Yoshi's story, Yoshi fought Baby Bowser. Bowser grew up, and had a child or something. Then there is Bowser Junior.

P.S.= Why dont I get a warning?

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2004, 07:47:08 PM »
I just beat the game without all shines. This is a semi-major spoiler, Bowser said " Son, theres something I've got to tell you about Peach."
Bowser JR says "I know, Shes not my real mother." Bowser smiles and says "lets enjoy the sun."

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2004, 09:07:24 PM »
Uh, here's a warning.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2004, 11:14:44 PM »
 I said that because that prooves Bowser did not "Mate" with Peach. This explains the answere. This thread should be closed NOW, but I'll let someone else do that. The ANSWERE: Peach did not have a child. Bowser had a child. I dont know how he got it, but I dont want to know.

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2004, 04:06:48 PM »
Why should this be closed?

Print