Print

Author Topic: GBA SP: Reviews & ?'s  (Read 1794 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: March 29, 2003, 11:42:38 AM »
If you have a GBA SP, tell other about it here.  If you want one, but have question, ask them here.

I think it is cool, but the batt didn't last long the first time I used it.  The lighted screen makes a huge difference in playability, but run the batt. down much faster.

I also like the way you can expand old games into GBA widescreen format, but it makes some game too distorted and harder to play.

They should have either sold it with the headphone cable or built a seperate plug into it, but instead they are trying to get people to subscribe to NP to get it.  Also, my non-Nintendo brand GBA to GCN cable pushes down the L and R buttons and block the charger/headphone slot.  Is there a cable that doen't do this?

I haven't tried the e-reader with it yet.

Overall I think it is worth the money. Now, I just want the GameBoy player for GCN.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2003, 08:36:36 PM »
You can stretch the display with a normal GBA too.
And theoretically, the more you charge Ni-Cad batteries, the longer they last, for a while at least.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2003, 09:06:07 PM »
Ni-Cads? I thought it used a Lithium-ion.

--------------------------
Tenga1: "Hey, what`s this ?"
Tenga2: "I don`t know. Let`s destroy it !"
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Print