Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Trading Post  (Read 23694 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2003, 09:59:52 AM »
Hey, cool! Thanks, Fifth!

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2003, 12:01:41 PM »
One Arwing for Julia of StarHill:

z a e z g o u 7 R T c R P O
G F & Y m Y m k y W v s 4 i

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2003, 12:45:21 PM »
Erm, hi.

Sorry to interupt but could I ask for some advice? I am not lucky enough to have animal crossing (living in the UK). I am very close to getting an American version (about £40-£45 with delivery) and freeloader, a UK/US/JP converter (£30). This will cost me a lot so what I want to know is is the game worth the bother (and the money I will have to pay)? Should I wait for animal crossing 2 instead (If that makes it to the UK)?
Serious advice or a cheaper alternative would be nice, please. Thanks.
An animator once saw a street bum, "Mario" Pedianni, and wanted to use his likeness in a cartoon, offering him a percentage of all future royalties or a bottle of cheap scotch. Pedianni took the scotch. Nothing''s stupider than a skid row plumber.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2003, 10:49:24 PM »
Shouldn't it come out in Europe? I honestly can't answer for you. I really love AC, but if you're patient, you might want to wait for AC2, whenever it comes out. I guess it comes down to: is it worth the wait or is it worth the money? I'm not stating an opinion, just giving you the facts.

BTW, thanks so much for the Arwing, Fifth. My HRA points are almost up to 100,000! Yay!
(Of course, every square inch in my max-sized house is covered in furniture. They don't make the houses big enough.) Anyway, I'll be happy to repay you w/ something.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2003, 11:55:49 PM »
Hm. 45 pounds is more than $50, isn't it? Plus you have to get all that other stuff... umm... well... It's very fun, but I don't know if you'd personally be happy with your investment. I'd say go ahead and get it, if it won't make you go broke.
I don't know if you should wait for AC2 or not, because I don't know what it's going to be like.
That was a joke.

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2003, 06:04:38 PM »
Hello to all.

I am trying to find some sites that have D. I. Y. Mario designs for Able Sisters.

Also, Is there any universal codes or "mail out" codes for Donkey Kong 3?

I thank you for any help.

-Foreman Spike
PS Help me come up with a signature for "Foreman Spike" :-)

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2003, 06:05:20 PM »
Hello to all.

I am trying to find some sites that have D. I. Y. Mario designs for Able Sisters.

Also, Is there any universal codes or "mail out" codes for Donkey Kong 3?

I thank you for any help.

-Foreman Spike
PS Help me come up with a signature for "Foreman Spike" :-)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2003, 07:54:45 PM »
Hey, CharginChuck, I just got an extra Master Sword, so here ya go!

MnRDKgviX67vC2
CK#DI#jw2MbAXh

The letter after D is a capital i, not lower-case L.

--------------------

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2003, 01:26:16 PM »
I have a starman i'm willing to give. I NEED NES games! I have pinball, DK, Balloon Fight, and Clu Clu Land. I am accepting any other NES games. BTW, I am Erik in Yuioland.

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2003, 05:16:06 PM »
I have Soccer, but I can't buy it back from Nook. 'Sides that, you got what I got.

I need Master Sword, pweese.
 n/a

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2003, 05:41:49 PM »
Yo! CC! I just gave you a Master Sword! See my last post!

--------------------

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2003, 09:05:49 PM »
Hey Iggy Koopa, I got DK Jr's Math game if you want it, I don't like it really.  I just got the game yesterday, so just anything you want to give in return would be nice.......unless I already have it.  Just let me know if you want DK math , ok.

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2003, 05:07:50 PM »
Master Sword, anyone?

What I want now is the Modern Series, Cabin is cool, but it reminds me of winter.
This is what I need (if anyone actually cares):

Modern End Table
Modern Table
Modern Dresser and/or Wardrobe (I'll check on that)
Modern Rug (or whatever it's called)

And remember, once I get all the Modern stuff, I have all my Cabin Stuff, AND IT MUST GO (to Tom Nook, or you)
 n/a

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2003, 06:03:57 PM »
HELLO!!!! CharginChuck!!! I gave you a code for the Master Sword a while back ago!!!

Here's the code again!

MnRDKgviX67vC2
CK#DI#jw2MbAXh

The letter after D is a capital i, not lower-case L.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/6/2003 5:09:04 PM

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2003, 06:14:57 PM »
I have clothing to burn!  And Gyroids too!

Name: Danny
Town: Gusten (I moved into my little brother's town)

I'll be willing to trade anything for the shirts (including the spade, club, diamond, and heart shirts, full collection!)  but the gyroids are the only thing keeping my house rating from dropping below 3000 :(
You can see my problem.
Anyway, I neeeeed bells baaaad!  I gotta pay off my 2nd loan so I can get a basement!  Practically, anything worth something is good.

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Print