Print

Author Topic: What's your best video game moment?  (Read 1790 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: May 19, 2003, 08:05:53 PM »
So, what is your favorite videogame moment?
I remember the first time I beat Super Mario World.  It was at about 2 in the morning.  I had gotten about 10 game overs. (Hey, this was a while ago)So I said I would beat Bowser on my next turn and, despite nearly dying 10 times, I defeated that fatty.
Then I did that code that makes Mario walk strangely, and I watched the credits, then I ended up falling asleep on the couch and felt like I was in the MK. Probably just a dream.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:27:54 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 08:20:24 PM »
When I got SM64 on my birthdaym, my friends who already got all 120 stars and beat the final Bowser got me 26 stars. I soon was at the second Bowser and I got a game over, and I gave up for the day. Anyways, the next day I got back to the part where you face the second Bowser, with no cofidence on beating Bowser I grabbed his tail and was spinning him around and around I closed my eyes and let go, and I had beaten Bowser!

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2003, 08:26:07 PM »
I forgot to mention that on my second try I didn't lose a life. Preaty good for a begginer, huh?

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 08:50:38 PM »
That would be the day I finally beat YI with my --feet--. August 2002. I averaged over 80 points a level, too.

Plus, I also beat SMW with 96 goals in ONE SITTING. Took me 2 hours, 12 minutes. (I timed it with a wall clock) and I died exactly twice thoroughout the entire game. (I beat every level until Valley of Bowser 2 without dying.)

I have more.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2003, 11:32:49 PM »
I have too many.
Let's see.
Beating SMB for the first time, approximately 3 weeks ago.

Beating Star Fox Adventures. The ending rocked.

A 100 on Secret 5. (heh)

SMA.

More.
That was a joke.

Print