Print

Author Topic: The RPG thing so far...  (Read 10372 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2000, 05:16:15 AM »
Do we have anyone to be Kamek? If not, then we should B/C he's getting to be a major character with what we're doing now.

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2000, 05:54:19 AM »
I'll be boo didely k.:)

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2000, 06:38:59 AM »
hey do we have to get an ok from super luigi posted before we can play as our char.?

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2000, 05:28:30 PM »
i shall be hey i want mario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marios butt
marios butt

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2001, 09:04:27 AM »
Okay. I'll be...

LUDWIG VON KOOPA!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2001, 09:41:18 PM »
ill be.....
a pirana plant
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2001, 11:41:00 AM »
LET'S GET THIS STORY STARTED! I'll begin...

Ludwig Von Koopa was sitting in his laboratory, working on his latest invention. He cheered successfully as his eyes lit up with pride.

"Yes! Ha ha ha! My creation works!"

Ludwig rushed out of his room to show his invention to his father, the mightly King Bowser Koopa: Lord of all Koopas!

"Father! Look at my newest creation!"

Bowser sneered at his son and laughed! Ludwig was holding up a small Bob-omb with a tiny fuse and red eyes.

"It's the Atom Bob-omb!"

Ludwig frowned at the disapproval of his fahther.

"What's wrong dad?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, now you guys finish it up however you like. JUST STICK TO THE ORIGINAL PLOT!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2001, 09:41:07 PM »
Hey! : ( Im a Luigi too! Your not the only "Luigi Lover" out there! So I Guess I'll have to go as Para-Troopa!
"I dunno"...

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2001, 09:44:23 PM »
And this was applying to Super Luigi! Capt. Para-Troopa sir! Im under your commands!
"I dunno"...

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2001, 09:45:57 PM »
Er... I might of made a few errors, Im sorry!
"I dunno"...

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2001, 09:58:06 PM »
Erm... im clueless on to whats going on? Let me in on the story... (Remember im a member of the Para-Troopa Squad!)
"I dunno"...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2001, 11:57:18 AM »
Ok. Here's how the story goes...

Ludwig Von Koopa has just finished creating a super A-Bob-omb, capable of killing allof the Mushroom Kingdom residents for good. He shows it to Bowser, his dad and Bowser gets mad at him...

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2001, 10:18:53 PM »
Can I be Axem Black?

-Goo-Goo-Little-Boo
 -Goo-Goo-Kurbio's-Shoe
 -Goo-Goo-Luigi-Too!

-From the cramped desk of a Z0 enployee.

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2001, 08:01:21 PM »
Can I be... a yellow-shelled Koopa? I'm yellow because I couldn't think of anything else to say... Well, I hope we have doing this RP. You call it an RP when it's just a role-player, not a game. Uh-oh, they already knew that...
Insectice>:-)

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2001, 07:26:22 AM »
Can i be Mega man X? if i can i have Two master weapons,Rolling cutter and Chameleon Sting!:) I sincerely hope its all right!

Here We GOOO!
Here We GOOO!

Print