Print

Author Topic: Sad news for Mario fans.  (Read 12651 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2003, 08:59:51 AM »
English is difficult to understand to me.
But This much is say.
Mario should be more raised!

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2003, 09:00:50 AM »
English is difficult to understand to me.
But This much is say.
Mario should be more raised!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2003, 12:13:57 PM »
What?

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:39:19 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

RPG

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2003, 12:38:00 PM »
No! Don't get rid of Mario! It's the most important character for Nintendo.

The pokemon is too childish for games.

Keep the Mario games for more years.
Paul Bateson

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2003, 12:49:11 PM »
The show is for children, but the games are fun. My friend hates Pokémon, but when he started playing my Ruby he couldn't stop.

It''s ah me marioguy! I''m the master of Tetris Attack.
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2003, 02:50:23 PM »
This is what I say:
Yes, make this new character.
No, don't make him Nintendo's BIGGEST mascot. Mario should stay as the inner circle of Nintendo, not some new adult-like guy. A mascot that's been a mascot for 22 years can't, I repeat, can't be replaced. Mario's been out for too long to be in lower aspects. He shall always be the King of the Hill for Nintendo. This new guy should be just as high on the mountain (figuratively) as Zelda, Pokemon and all those others. If Speghetti and Meatballs is going to think up of the new Nintendo man then I don't think he'll push his Italian Jumpman down the stairs a little. MARIO WILL STAY!
Enough said.

Edited by - gamemaster79 on 6/14/2003 2:36:20 PM

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2003, 09:55:39 AM »
What if they make an "adult" version of Mario. Then he'll get married to Peach, and their house will be destroyed (while they're away) by Bowser, (now has nukes) and starts a war and destroys the world.

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2003, 05:42:52 PM »
That is one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard. And also, one of the Nintendo represenatives at E3 said that "...and Mario will never shoot hookers.", meaning Mario won't star in adult games.

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2003, 07:12:01 PM »
som1 trow a big ball of pooo at dat new president and kill him mario must live on!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2003, 08:09:15 PM »
*kills stupidmonkey*

RPG

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2003, 01:13:27 AM »
Why new presdient hate Mario?

No offence gamemaster79! Keep the Mario without a new character.

I have been fan of Mario for 14 yrs.
Paul Bateson

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2003, 04:01:15 AM »
Master chef...hehehehehehehe.
Ummm..if Marios going to be more adult,will Mario have a double shottie,& will the Koopas have pistols and Mario's gotta hide behind corners to dodge bullets,he should do what they do on Max Payne,where Max does slo-mo while hes shooting Nazis.Very Nice.

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2003, 06:06:08 AM »
If Mario gets replaced with some cheap killing machine,I'll go completely insane!Mario rrules above all!If he is replaced with like kirby,link,samus,etc.I wounden't care as much,but still I'd be mad.

BTW I own Poke'mon Gold and it was a well-balenced game,untill I caught all 251 poke'mon.then it beacame stupid.basicly what I am trying to say is:people play Poke'mon games,they think it is fun  at first,and when they are done with it,they forget it exists
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2003, 11:09:13 AM »
Am I the only one who approves of this new mascot? I mean, it's not like Mario will be gone forever, it's just that he'll be, say, second in command to this new guy. Or girl. Personally, I'd be happy if Pious Augustus would be the new mascot.

They are so gotdang the same. I offer one of them ice cream cone, they both say yes. How in the hayol?

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2003, 11:13:00 AM »
Cool ... adult Mario! With guns and ... (You are all retards. Mario is meant to be colourful and kid-friendly. Miyamoto-san isn't *that* crazy.)

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Print