Print

Author Topic: Mario golf toadstool tour secret characters  (Read 11599 times)

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2003, 03:45:59 PM »
For the record Petey Pirana is really good. If you know how to aim properly, his drive is amazing. Petey has a drive of 220 normaly, and 300 when starred, where Bowser (the former powerhouse of Mario Golf) has an unstarred drive of 217.

As for Toad, he hasn't got the arm length to handle a golf club properly.

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2003, 06:17:27 PM »
Yeah plus Petey has a really cool pose for an eagle, or a triple bobey.

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2003, 06:25:45 PM »
That's bogey, not bobey.

Mom:Honey, what is that loud sound? Me:Uh, nothing, Mom! *goes back to smashing X-Box*

Deezer was here.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2003, 10:13:38 AM »
Well, golf must be pretty popular around here. I guess that's why Mario Golf was so popular on the N64!

Shadow Mario is really Bowser Jr.? Who is Bowser Jr.? Is he Baby Bowser from Yoshi's Island?

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don''t like Nintendo obviously don''t like video games.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2003, 10:34:46 AM »
Bowser Jr. is from Super Mario Sunshine. He's the one disguised as Shadow Mario--the graffiti culprit.  Haven't you played SMS?

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2003, 10:52:45 AM »
Yeah, Bowser Jr. diguises himself as Shadow Mario in SMS by using a hankerchief with a drawing of a mustache on it.  In Mario Golf TT, he still wears a hankerchief...but it has a drawing of Bowser's teeth on it (since Bowser Jr doesn't have any!)  I guess you can consider Jr to be the main villain of SMS because Bowser only has a minor role at the end of the game.

I believe Bowser Jr is the replacement of Bowser's Koopa Kids.  Not only is Bowser Jr in SMS and TT, but he'll also be a playable character in Mario Kart DD and Mario Party 5 (rumor)...and most likely Mario Tennis.

Oh, and I forgot to put Cheep-Cheep in the cameos list ;)

Edited by - Bowser Jr on 8/4/2003 10:10:47 AM

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2003, 06:14:49 AM »
Bowser Jr. is confirmed to be in Mario Kat: Double Dash, Mario Tennis is probable, but he wont be i Mario Party 5.

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2003, 01:26:22 PM »
That's Mario Kart, not Mario Kat.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2003, 02:03:46 PM »
Stpo corekteng mi spleeng!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2003, 02:13:05 PM »
Yeah, that's my job!

--------------------

Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2003, 08:07:02 PM »
I know that the secret chars come with the "star" addition resulting in increased drive and decreased impact, but how do the other chars get their "stars"?

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2003, 09:50:06 PM »
Go to character match.
There should be a little letter next to a character(if there is not... then you picked the character who is callanging you. so go back to character select and change characters)
Click on that character.
After reading the little note, accept his challange.
Now you must beat that character on a course of your choosing (match play rules: lowest score on each hole wins the hole. Most holes wins)
If you beat the character, you unlock that character star, plus a new challange.

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2003, 10:22:13 PM »
Thanks, I was picking Koopa Troopa b/c I like him the best, I don't know why since he is the weakest character.  Anyway, he was the one that wanted to chanllenge, so again thank you, I may have never found that!

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2003, 07:26:39 AM »
No trouble at all.

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2003, 10:39:00 PM »
I have the secret characters. They are Baby Bowser, Shadow Mario, Boo, and Petey Pirhana
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print