Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Power  (Read 4624 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2003, 07:23:49 PM »
Shut up, LD. I like Nintendo Power. They're not supposed to talk about X-Box and PS2 because in the multi-million dollar video game business, no one has compliments about competitors.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - nintendofreak on 9/7/2003 9:46:30 PM
Deezer was here.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2003, 07:50:53 PM »
Wow, someone who subscribed to NP earlier than I did. Wow. (Referring to Black Mage)

I started a subscrpition at issue 50 exactly... but the earliest issue I have is I think 38 (It had the SNES Lemmings in it). I stopped subscribing back about 3 years ago (I now read EGM - as B.M. says, it is far less biased) ... also because I don't have an NGC and that is what about 70% of Nintendo's games are, anyways.

Ya, I don't have a PS2 or X-Box either, but EGM is a bit more entertaining.

Stupid Quotes: (3rd edition)
"People who drink cola deserve to be shot."
~Amanda S. (Girl that goes to the same school I do)
~I.S.~

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2003, 09:19:36 PM »
Psh. NI'm getting sick of you guys saying Nintendo Power is horriby biased. Blargh! I subscribed at Issue 64-ish. I was very young when I got them. Technically they were my brothers but I looked at the pretty pictures and used them more than my borhter since he didn't really use them once he started getting too old for NIntendo.(I know! How do you get too old for NIntendo?!) But lots of them are MIA, and I really subscribed myself at issue 86.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2003, 11:57:56 PM »
I'm getting sick of people telling me the world is round; however, I accept it.

I don't subscribe to any video game mags because I pretty much know what I want and what is "good."

I'm a little less apt at picking PC games by myself so I really keep up on the industry through the excellent publication Computer Games. If anyone's looking for the best PC mag, that is it.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 9/7/2003 10:58:11 PM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2003, 05:40:02 PM »
I subscribe to GamePro so I know about all the games on every platform. My friends and I have all different kinds of systems; Xbox, Playstation, Playstation 2, Gamecube(mine). And as stated before I think Nintendo Power is a little biased towards all their games and I want a pure untainted review for them so I know whats going down in Nintendotown.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2003, 05:43:03 AM »
I don't subscribe to Nintendo Power either. But I do suscribe to both EGM and GameNOW! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I''m a big shot, thats no doubt. Light a fire and pee it out!
Don''t like it? Kiss my rump!
Let''s do the Peter Griffen Bump!
Can''t touch me!!
Can''t touch me!!
Can''t touch me!!
Ecxept for you! You can touch me!-Peter Griffen (Family Guy)
Professional Paisano here

Print