Print

Author Topic: Wind Waker 2?  (Read 2028 times)

« on: October 17, 2003, 02:22:47 PM »
If heard talk that the Big N is planning a second Wind Waker, but is planning on keeping Link a kid. What's up with that!? Here's proof that Link could be cel-shaded and still look spiffy as an adult.

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused!

More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2003, 02:41:30 PM »
........Cool........ or no wait.......... is that cool?........... Eh what the heck, cool.........

Don''t wear a frown, it''s never worth while, just try your best, and SMILE SMILE SMILE!
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 03:09:18 PM »
Link being a kid is fine.

But Wind Waker 2 should be harder!  And longer!  And no stupid manditory fetch-quests!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2003, 10:35:27 AM »
I think Link being a kid is just fine, but if they continue with that ridiculous looking cel-shaded Link I'm not 100% sure I'll be buying the game.(And I'm a hardcore LoZ fan, so that's saying something)

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TheEggMan on 10/18/2003 9:36:39 AM

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2003, 07:17:10 PM »
I just think Link is cooler as an adult. I must say, I was a little disappointed with WW at first,(as to the neat-O keen Zelda Nintendo showed when they kicked off the entire GCN thing) but now, I'm just as cool as ever with the whole cel shading thing. It suits him, while he's a kid. Having said this, I'm gonna go back and say I still think he should grow up. Why can't we see Link in the awkward teenager stage of life that so many of us are still going through? I want to hear him shout, and hear voice crack midway through it!! That, or Nintendo could produce some life-like skin textures. Can you say "acne"? That would be mildly humorous.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2003, 06:58:06 PM »
Why stop there?  I want to see Link in his declining years.  Let's see an 80-year-old, cell-shaded Link slashing at Gannondorf with the Master Sword with one hand, while leaning on a cane with the other.

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2003, 03:54:07 PM »
That picture is of a cell shaded OoT Link. The WW Link would look different as an adult.
Link has always been a child. The oldest he has ever been (besides OoT) is a teenager in LttP and LA. They made him an adult in ONE game and everyone thinks that he's always been like that.
While I'm griping about the various incarnations of Link, I would like to complain that I may be the only Zelda fan in the US who draws WW fanart.
And have you ever searched the internet for a handdrawn Zelda flash movie? One! No one even cares enough to draw a stinking flash movie?
And another thing-bla bla bla bla bladdy bladdy bla!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print