Print

Author Topic: Does anyone know...  (Read 1969 times)

« on: October 10, 2003, 12:28:43 PM »
any info on the "GameCube2"?If thats what their gonna call it.One of my friends told me that it'll come out in 2004.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 06:18:37 PM »
GMR magazine got the scoop on that. They project name for the new system is the "N5." N= Nintendo, duh. 5= 5th system made by Nintendo.
They said that it would probably going to be released Spring of 2005, but that isn't sure.
I can scan what it looks like and the article from the magazine later.

Problem: XBOX 2 and PSX will be coming out...

Stupid inventions- Ejector seat for helicopters.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 08:35:06 PM »
The PSX will fail miserably.
As for the next Nintendo system, I heard they were trying to get it out before the other two.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2003, 11:22:11 PM »
From what I heard it also will have a cartridge port which will allow it to play old NES,SNES,and N64 games+GB+GBA games+ it will be backwords compatible with the Gamecube

Attack my Pikmin army
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2003, 06:55:08 PM »
dude,thats over 4 game systems!Nintendo would have to spend like up to 10yrs. on a system like that!Did you read that somewhere or did someone tell you that?Either way,they both must have minds where everything is a dream.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Edited by - Killa of PS2 on 10/18/2003 5:55:50 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2003, 08:40:14 PM »
Luigison came up with that idea, and no, it wouldn't take them very long to develop that.
But it won't have those.
That was a joke.

Print