Print

Author Topic: I hate that Ball Bunny  (Read 6298 times)

« on: August 22, 2000, 03:25:41 AM »
I just spent the last half hour or so battling in that soccer game with the Ball Bunny in WL3. I finally did it, but I've not played it in quite a while, so I forgot that you don't need to knock out the turtle in goal before you score.
*sigh*
I won 3:0 though ^_^

Fryguy - summoned from the flame

"I bent my wookie!"
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2000, 06:29:52 AM »
Oh yes, I remember that thing. One of the worst things in Wario Land 3(in my opinion) was when you mess up at a boss, they take you to some door where you're forced to exit and retrace your steps all the way back to the boss again.

Edit: However, one of the main incentives for me to beat it was the "any time" golf game option. Good ol' three button press golf games.

Edited by - Yoshi2 on 8/22/00 5:31:49 AM
Woohoo.

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2001, 11:08:09 AM »
hey look, I brought back a topic from last year! huh huh!

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2001, 11:24:06 AM »
I wish I could still play WL3 but SOMEBODY <glares at MarioandLink> lost it.  
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2001, 03:36:39 PM »
Yeah, Ball Bunny was a pain in the arse in Wario Land 3.  That is, until you figure out the easier way to score on him (hit the top part of the ball so it flies above the goalie).

And yes, I love the golf mini-game, too.  Kicking around a helpless goom is almost as funny as the bomb-toss mini-game from Wario Land:  Super Mario Land 3.

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2001, 05:21:54 PM »
Heh heh..Me?.....
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2001, 07:50:08 PM »
I suck at WL3. I never got to that part and i only got to the 2nd world thing.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2001, 09:15:25 PM »
Don't be too hard on yourself Ninja Koopa, Wario Land 3 was much tougher than the first two installments.  This is mainly because the focus of the game shifted drastically.  Brain-busting puzzle elements really dominated over the fast-paced run'n jump madness seen in Wario Land 2.  The bosses in WL3 also seemed trickier than their WL2 predecessors.

I personally think Wario Land 2 had the perfect balance, gameplay wise.  Wario Land 1 was far too easy (IMO) and Wario Land 3 seemed awfully tough.  WL2 is really right in the middle, difficulty wise, and I think that's why it's my favorite of the three.

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2001, 09:29:41 PM »
I wonder what Wario Land 4 will be like.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2001, 10:31:42 PM »
I've never played any of em'.
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

Print