Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 128 & Luigi's Mansion  (Read 2980 times)

« on: August 24, 2000, 12:58:16 PM »
http://www.planetn2000.com/main.html

They have pictures and movies of the complete Cube presentation! Check it out!

Ironfoot (a.k.a. Zero)
Moderator at Nintentrix.com

Webmaster of Wario Castle (Coming soon)
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2000, 09:22:40 AM »
Yeah. I went to Nintendo.com and they showed pictures of GameCube AND Game Boy ADVANCE!! The pictures looked amazing with great graphics (maybe better than PlayStation 2...) and neat resolution. Only one problem, how come the GameCube is so big?! It looked like a toaster with a CD player attached to it! The controller also looked different, almost like the PlayStation controller...

Game Boy ADVANCE looked cool. Although the backwards compatability probably won't happen because it has a bigger cartrige slot and the graphics looked too good to convert to 8 BIT (GBA is 32 BIT)...

The pictures also showed that you can hook up Game Boy ADVANCE to the back of GameCube (probably for Internet connection)!!

If all goes well, Nintendo could be at the top of the video game industry!!

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2000, 10:35:22 AM »
A. Backwards compatability refers to playing old Game Boy games on the GBA.

B. The GBA does not plug into the BACK of the GC (that's a modem port), but it does plug into a controller slot for use as a controller with it's own screen. The most popular use swinging around would be in a football game, so noone knew what page of plays you were on.

-Yoshi348
I taught my stuffed Yoshis to do the macarana!

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2000, 04:48:36 PM »
Also, the GameCube isn't as big as you think it is. It's only 6 X 6 X 4.3 inches!

Ironfoot (a.k.a. Zero)
Moderator at Nintentrix.com

Webmaster of Wario Castle (Coming soon)
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2000, 09:26:24 AM »
I know what backwards compatability means. What I meant was that the Game Boy ADVANCE cartrige slot is too big to fit old Game Boy games in it. Go to Nintendo.com, click on the Game Boy ADVANCE picture and you'll see what I mean...

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2000, 12:46:39 PM »
I don't know how it will work, but it has been confirmed as backwards compatable.

Print