Print

Author Topic: The Super Bowl!  (Read 6319 times)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2004, 09:56:23 PM »
Epidemy is a word. It finds its roots from epidemic. It means basically the same thing: "an epidemic disease."

Yet, that makes little sense in the instance which you had used it. I had considered the different possibilities, but had you actually meant "epidemy", plague would have been a better word.

And so, I assumed you made a, fairly common, mistake and simply spelled epitome incorrectly.

Ah, and I'm betting on New England.

Edited by - Black Mage on 1/29/2004 7:57:54 PM

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2004, 11:45:03 PM »
Wow, expressing football like geeks, geeze, THIS IS FOOTBALL PEOPLE... not a dictionary.

Yay! BM goes for NEP! Yay!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2004, 07:48:19 PM »
I bet five bucks that the Panthers would win. I hope they do, because I don't have five bucks...

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2004, 12:49:34 PM »
Blage is betting on Neptune, god of water?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2004, 10:10:51 AM »
Ha!  I knew Sapphira would go Panthers, because they are from North Carolina, and so is she.  Much as I want to see the Patriots continue to be the team of the new millenium, I think the ratings would actually skyrocket higher if the Panthers pulled off the upset.  Every team has their decade.  The Steelers were the team of the '70s, the 49ers were the team of the '80s, the Cowboys were the team of the '90s, and the Patriots so far are the team of the new millenium.

What in the name of fried chicken is he doing now?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2004, 06:48:59 PM »
I watch it for the Cheerleaders, nachos, and soda.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2004, 08:16:41 PM »
"I never actually thought someone would call him a girly man. That sounds so........ funny."

TEM already has called him that. I defended him the first time, but not this time. He needs to learn how to deal with it. It is a huge event that millions upon millions will be watching ans Meowrik treats it as if it's Armageddon.

GO PANTHERS, BABY! I AM WATCHING IT NOW!

"If you throw an object in the air, its shadow gets bigger. So, if you put a baseball next to the sun, its shadow would block out the Earth." ~One of my Friends
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2004, 10:05:36 PM »
PATRIOTS WON!!!!! W00T!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2004, 10:49:06 PM »
Bah, as soon as I saw Beyonce singing the National Anthem I immediately threw up in my dinner and turned the game off.

And then I turned the game back in about the 3rd quarter or so. I didn't care who won.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2004, 12:56:53 AM »
I wonder what would have happened to Steve's dinner had he watched the half-time show. ;)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Jman

• Score
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2004, 03:14:03 PM »
Let me state my opinion about the half time show: Boring, seemed too long, and I just about threw up chips and salsa when that moron Timberlake tore off part of Janet Jackson's top.  Matter of fact, I did.  Justin Timberlake is one sick individual for doing that.  he did it intentionally too!  I thought it was ludicris when he said it was not supposed to happen.  You know, I think he did that to make his Ex, Britney Spears, jealous.  That half time show marred a great Super Bowl.  Nobody talked about the commercials, or the game at my school.  They all said "Hey did you see Timberlake rip her top off?"  First of all, he only ripped part of it off. This is something you'd expect to see at a WWE pay per view. But for the half time show, I say shame on CBS.

What in the name of fried chicken is he doing now?

Edited by - Jman on 2/2/2004 1:15:47 PM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2004, 05:36:22 PM »
Hah! And you floozies said I was stupid for not watching it!

I laugh at you hysterically similar to how one would laugh at one of Fawful's strange expressions, much similar to the one I am currently stating.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2004, 05:39:14 PM »
Shame on CBS? Are you kidding? They CANCELLED the halftime contract with MTV after that travesty! Although I rebuke them for allowing MTV to pull such a stunt in the first place, I respect them for realising just how bad a decision it was.

And I just deeply loathe Beyonce. You'd have to understand how I think to fully comprehend why, though.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2004, 06:35:32 PM »
Beyonce did a good job on the anthem.
And as for the half-time show,Timberlake and Janet Jackson planned it.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2004, 10:04:08 PM »
I agree, she sung it very well. And Janet Jackson's bra was only supposed to be exposed.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Print