Print

Author Topic: Nintendo is the BEST game developer !  (Read 1604 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: February 27, 2004, 06:01:13 PM »
Ever since I first played Super Mario Bros. on the NES, I immediately knew something was special about Nintendo. Nintendo games are quality, that how they've always been. Nintendo never focused too much on graphics and enhanced technology like other companies; all Nintendo cared about was if their games were fun.

I grew up playing Nintendo games; I am now 19 years old, and I still play Nintendo games almost daily! I will always be a Nintendo fan, even if the company decided to quit making systems and instead develop games for other companies (which probably will not happen).

I have owned almost all of the Nintendo game systems, including:
NES
Super NES
Nintendo 64 (I still have it)
Game Boy
Game Boy Pocket
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance (I still have it)

I want to get a GameCube but I do not have enough mnoney right now. I am saving my money to pay my cell phone bill and for my college tuition.

Even though I began my Nintendo infatuation with Mario games, I have since became interested in their other franchises (Metroid, Zelda, etc.) In conclusion, I will say this: Nintendo is the BEST videogame developer ever!

If any of you want to rant about why you like Nintendo, please reply.

============================================
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 06:10:55 PM »
I are like it also... It are good.

Those who do nothing to die are doomed to a lengthend life. Or are they?... (*shifts eyes suspiciously*)
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 07:03:24 PM »
Of course Nintendo's the best, what with geniuses like Shiggy.

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 2/27/2004 5:04:13 PM
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 10:51:56 AM »
I think this just about answers it: I have every Nintendo system (that's right, every version Gameboy, including Super Gameboy and Gameboy Player)  except Virtual Boy and I also have a Famicom (Japanese Nintendo). Need I say more?

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Print