Print

Author Topic: Ongoing Mario Story!  (Read 2279 times)

« on: September 14, 2000, 08:38:35 PM »
Ok, I start a story, you make the rest, and it will go on for ever!  START!

Mario was having a great day but all of a sudden......
Mario 2,The new Mario.

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2000, 04:37:18 PM »
Umm... there's a seperate message board for that.

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2000, 04:50:53 PM »
Who cares! Lets have some fun!!! I'll start. Okay...

Once upon a time. Mario was making his famous past for lunch, when there was a loud knock at the door. Mario turned and walked to the door.
     "Who is it?" Mario asked. There was no reply. He opened the door, and to his surprise he saw.............
I like cheese!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2000, 12:59:47 PM »
... Bowser! Bowser stormed (charged) through the door.

"Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......!" He said, I've captured EVERYONE in the Nintendo Universe; from Yoshi's Island, to The Mushroom Kingdom!"

Mario ran over to a warp pipe and prepared to jump inside... Bowser ran after him. Right when Mario was about to jump inside the pipe... out came...

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2000, 12:59:48 PM »
... Bowser! Bowser stormed (charged) through the door.

"Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......!" He said, I've captured EVERYONE in the Nintendo Universe; from Yoshi's Island, to The Mushroom Kingdom!"

Mario ran over to a warp pipe and prepared to jump inside... Bowser ran after him. Right when Mario was about to jump inside the pipe... out came...

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print