Print

Author Topic: Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - Bonus Disc  (Read 2208 times)

« on: August 04, 2004, 07:09:23 PM »
If you own a Nintendo GameCube and have registered five games at Nintendo.com (and I know you have), a Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Bonus Disc shall be mailed to your door.

Bonus Disc FAQ

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 11:05:09 PM »
I got an email for NOA earlier today and went to the site and cofirmed mine.

Here is what I have registered:

1. WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$

2. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

3. Legend of Zelda, The: Four Swords Adventures

4. Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

5. Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

6. Mario vs. Donkey Kong

7. Mario Golf: Advance Tour

8. Game Boy Advance

9. NINTENDO GAMECUBE

10. Game Boy Advance SP

I have the Classic NES Series: Super Mario Bros, but must have forgotten to register it.  We also have another GBAsp in my house, but Nintendo only allows registering one per My Nintendo member.

The following games can also be registered:

• Pokémon Colosseum

• Mario Party 5

• Classic NES Series: Bomberman

• Classic NES Series: Excitebike

• Classic NES Series: Ice Climber

• Classic NES Series: Super Mario Bros.

• Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda

• Classic NES Series: Xevious

• Classic NES Series: Donkey Kong

• Classic NES Series: Pac-Man

• 1080° Avalanche

• Custom Robo

• Metroid: Zero Mission

• GBA Video: Pokémon - For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll!

• GBA Video: Pokémon - Johto Photo Finish

• Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games

Since it is about the 20 year anniversary of Mario do you think they might do something like this or the Zelda Collection with Paper Mario or Super Mario 128?

If Nintendo continues to make the My Nintendo in the US more like the Club Nintendo in Japan or has another bonus for a Mario game here what I hope they have this:

I would also really like a Mario Allstar Collection, but since most of the Mario games are still being sold in some form I think it is more likely that the next Mario bonus will be a soundtrack.  That would suit me just fine.

Random Signature

Edited by - lUiGiSon on 8/4/2004 10:57:43 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 02:46:55 AM »
HaHa! look at this crap!

"NINTENDO REVEALS SHOTS OF MARIO 128!

Haha! April fools. July fools? Never mind.

What is to follow is a series of much, much less interesting stories. I hope you enjoy them as much as you would enjoy poking a wooden spatula in your eye. Man I hate you...

SONIC TEAM CLOSES DOWN. SOMEWHERE, A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN CRIES..
As of July 2nd, Sonic officially crossed itself of the register as a seperate game subsidary from Sega corp.. Instead, it will now work internally at Sega towers. Will this mean we'll finally get a half-decent 3D Sonic game? Probably not.

DAVID GOSEN LEAVES NOE BECUASE OF SERIOUS BOWEL DISORDER. WE MADE THAT LAST PART UP.
After 5 years of playing the role of managing director, sales and Marketing at Nintendo of Europe, David Gosen has left for pastures anew. The pastures in point are one Digital Bridges, who do some crap related to wireless entertainment. David's repetoire included the launch of Gamecube, GBA SP and GBA in europe. We here at n-cubed wish him the best of luck at his new job. I made that last part up.

GEIST RELEASE SLIPS TO 2005.
We only hope they use the extra time to improve the graphics, which at the moment resemble dog-turd mixed with cement.

ANIMAL CROSSING HITS EUROPE. THE ORIGINAL ZELDA MIGHT COME OVER HERE SOMEDAY TOO...
Until that blissfull day arrives, go check out the new Animal crossing site. http://www.nintendo-europe.com/microsite/animalcrossing/enGB/
Funnily enough, Animal Crossing is the only game I've ever ordered from a  foriegn country, so convinced was I that it's never arrive to my homeland, the U.K. I think Nintendo hates me..."

Anyway,not that,but when i read the comments:

"what?! this site rules. anyway, mario 128 has been cancelled. The next mario game will be Mario Revolution on the Nintendo Revolution."

see that? m128 cancelled?

and anyway,what is this "Marionette" i read it on smbhq.

Push button, Receive coffee!

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 10:45:59 AM »
*looks at above post in fear*

Hee hee, if you replace Crystal Chronicles with Metroid: Zero Mission and take off the SP, Luigison's registration list is identical to mine.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 12:28:49 PM »
FF: Crystal Chronicles is the only game on the list I am going to trade-in or give to my brother.  The single player mode was okay, but I hated having to carry the chalice around in multi-player mode.  Zelda: 4 Swords is much better at both modes.

I strongly considered getting Metroid: Zero Mission and still might.  I didn't like Prime, but I don't like FPSs anyway.  The GBA games are more old school platforming.  And speaking of that, I found my Classic NES SMB PIN and am about to register it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2004, 02:15:50 PM »
I got Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda the other day for about $16 at Best Buy.  That game is harder than I remember.

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2004, 09:23:30 AM »
Zero Mission is awesome. That's the only word I can think of used. It's beyond cool, but less than sensational. Metroid: Zero Mission is awesome.

''Procrastinate now. Don’t put it off.'' -Ellen Degeneres
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2004, 01:16:54 PM »
I might get M:ZM, but TLoZ will probably take awhile to beat.

I wonder if all of Nintendo (not 3rd party) upcoming games will be able to be registered.  I don't see why not.  

Print