Print

Author Topic: Donkey Konga Nintendo Survey (Want Donkey Konga 2?)  (Read 1681 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: October 27, 2004, 07:12:19 PM »
If you own Donkey Konga, like it, and would like Nintendo to make a US version of Donkey Konga 2, please complete the following very short survey.

http://www.nintendo.com/konga.jsp
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 09:15:27 PM »
Yes, they emailed that to me and I answered truthfully, making dang sure to put the highest level of indicating I would buy a sequel (they said three to six months from now).

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 08:00:33 AM »
Yeah, I filled out that form too even though I don't own the game (why, Mom, why can't I get this game just because I'm doing college work?!?!)  I wouldn't have been able to unless I had seen the link at Nintendorks which I haven't been to for awhile.  I think I might complete that form again just to help out the chance of us getting DK2.

"Kids, don''''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/30/2004 7:01:18 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 08:05:11 PM »
Did anyone else get the email or fill out the survey?  Do you want a Donkey Konga 2?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print