Print

Author Topic: Nintendo DS ads.  (Read 2263 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: October 30, 2004, 06:00:27 PM »

Oct 25, 2004: Nintendo Launches Massive Media Blitz for Debut of Nintendo DS 'Touching is Good' Campaign Features Provocative Spots

Oct 28, 2004: Wildboyz Risk Their Lives for Nintendo DS Is that a Nintendo DS tucked into your G-String?

Edited by - Luigison on 10/30/2004 5:02:01 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2004, 08:39:34 PM »
That's awesome!  Finally, Nintendo is hyping up one of their newest and coolest systems.  But... am I the only teenage guy here who finds the adult ads just a little offensive?

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 10:43:47 PM »
I generally find most of NOA offensive these days.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 01:32:56 PM »
I really don't care much about NOA anymore.

....But, if there was no NOA.....I must not think of it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 05:39:17 PM »
Thats a cool ad about the Nintendo DS, but the one with the jungle scenery is kind of spooky.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 06:49:44 PM »
I should have said this sooner, but some of the ads in the WarpPipe forums are fake.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2004, 07:59:07 PM »
MEGAߥTE's fake DS ad:

Edited by - Luigison on 11/1/2004 6:00:40 PM

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2004, 09:53:59 PM »
Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!  And I thought the Nintendo ads were bad.  Why did I look at that? I've got to recieve forgiveness! *goes running straight to the nearest church and bows at the alter even though no one is there*

Uh... just wondering... who is that person in the picture?

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, and more.  Prepare to severly wet yourself.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2004, 01:18:28 AM »
That picture has been floating around the internet for a good while now. Just, not with the Peach head taped on.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

Print