Print

Author Topic: I need help.. please!! its important for me  (Read 1709 times)

ReL

« on: January 08, 2005, 01:32:34 PM »
hi guys.. you know the SUPER MARIO for pc? the 6 levels game? (i think its 6..)

the small game.. few files..
anyway there were some few other versions for that game like SOUTHPARK version which u could use kenny instead of mario..

i want to make another version with a char i will make by my self.. maybe switching enemies pictures also..
anyone know where i can get tutorial/help or any tool?

thank you.. ReL.. :)
(icq 691908      msn: rel_1@walla.co.il )

ReL

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 02:26:01 PM »
come on.. i really need it .. :)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 07:19:19 PM »
You mean the home made "Mario & Luigi" game? I'm pretty sure no one has made any editors for that, considering it is a stand alone PC game that as far as I know is not open source.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

ReL

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 08:02:04 AM »
so how come people made "southpark" version thats almost the same.. other charactares

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 08:37:58 PM »
Try Gamemaker at www.gamemaker.nl. It's a bit complicated to use, but you might find it easy-- who knows.

Edit: The South Park version is different, or at least my version (I didn't make it). The first level is different, the second and third levels are 1-2 and 1-3 in SMB and Level 4 is the first SMW Ghost House. After that is Bowser, where you throw paintbombs at him, then there's Mr Garrison, who throws puppets at you.

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 1/20/2005 11:27:32 PM
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print