Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Unveiling: September 16th  (Read 1734 times)

« on: September 09, 2005, 08:52:35 PM »
I'm really excited for the announcments that are going to be made at the Toyko Game Show on September 16th. Supposedly the Revolution, the Revolution's controller, and Mario 128, among other things of lesser importance, will have some light casted on. I've already gotten my great announcment this week: when Apple unveiled the iPod nano, which I have just enough money for.
I'm looking foward to know what that gosh-darned controller is! Hopefully it isn't shaped like a boomerang! XD

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 12:27:59 AM »
Wow! And it's already September 9th!

...as if you needed me to tell you that. Maybe if I ignore this impending, important event... It'll come faster.

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 01:04:36 PM »
Now remember kids, the key word is "Supposedly" don't be surprised if they don't show off the controller or the games, or both. Then again, we're supposed to get more info before the end of the year so I could be wrong.

50/50

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2005, 08:39:19 PM »
I'd laugh if they were like: "Yeah Revolution, it's going to be cool." Then say no more.

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,
What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print