Print

Author Topic: Re: Where's Bonetail?  (Read 8453 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 03:23:15 PM »
Oh! I FOUND IT! I FOUND THAT BADGE! Ask Wonky. Wonky knows about Boggly woods.

I beat Bonetail! I felt let down, though... All he said was "Arooo!"

You''re not the boss of me, Carson Daly! Get off me! -Andy Milonakis
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
Congrats!  I wish I could beat Bonetail...But instead, I devoted my time to beating the first PAper Mario (which I had ignored) and realized I love that game too!  Gourmet Guy is the greatest!

But anyways, which partner did you beat Bonetail with?

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2005, 04:42:55 PM »
Dang.I'm still trying to to find a way to kill the Shadow Queen.I use Vivian but when she dies and my power goes down I really lose hope................

" I would suggest that it''s not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art." ~Bill Watterson,a true role model.

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2005, 08:23:05 PM »
Bonetail...no way...I...must...beat...him...somehow...

It's hard enough getting through the trial...but then, beating a giant skeletal behemoth with 200 HP right after?!

I've got a long way to go...but I'm sure I can beat him.  I'm not even sure if there's an actual human being that has been able to kill Bonetail yet!  I've checked a guide on GameFAQ's; the owner of that guide has not beaten him, yet he offers the best of strategies...

Paper Mario 1 was simple...Nintendo obviously realized that when they made Paper Mario 2...

By the way, a strategy: get many badges, and be at a high level with balanced HP and FP.  Power Smash and Power Jump badges may work well.  Happy Hearts also is reccomended.  As for items?  Life Shrooms and Ultra Shrroms, maybe a jammin' jelly.

*Clark looks out over the horizon above Rogueport as he realizes that he is drawing ever closer to completing his training for Bonetail*

...*Only to see "Game Over" appear on the screen*

Well, everyone, good luck on getting down there and beating that thing...by the way:  *IMPORTANT*: Before descending the pit of 100 trials, be sure to head over to the trouble center.  While you're there, select the trouble that says "where's my Daddy" or something along those lines.  Why?  The person who needs the solving of the trouble is...

...at the BOTTOM of the pit of 100 trials.  I just think it would eba pain to go back down there AGAIN to solve the trouble.  So why not solve it while you're down there?  

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2005, 03:40:56 PM »
Stop being such wimps, I beat Bonetail on the first try. =\ (Although, I will admit-- it took me at least 5 tries to get to the bottom. Gah.)
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2005, 04:06:54 PM »
You know, that guy with the trouble goes down further in the pit the longer the game goes. If you do it early, he's only on the 10th level.

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2005, 05:50:37 PM »
Great.  I beat the game so now he's at Level...*spits out iced tea* Great Scott, he's at the 100th level!!!  Better start buying ultra shrooms...

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2005, 07:16:13 PM »
Hahaha, I think the guy was on 30 for me.

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2005, 03:36:02 PM »
Bonetail is SOOOOOOO easy. Unless you are failing at action commands, he is easy.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Print