Print

Author Topic: Where will you be 5 years from now?  (Read 12918 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 07:17:28 PM »
Wow... 5 years... I'll be 24 1/2 exactly.
I honestly have no idea where my life will be then.

Ideally, I'll have gotten my Bachelor's Degree, but I really don't know. It's very possible I'll still be aiming for that, or I might be working toward a Master's, or starting a career, or, well, who knows?
Whether I'll be single, in a relationship, or even married (x_X), I don't know.
Where I'll be living, I don't know.
Heck, I still don't know where I want to go to college, and I'm IN college. XD

I'm really interested in psychology, and I find sociology interesting, as well. Anymore, I imagine I'll be majoring or have majored in psych and/or be doing something in that related field.

A lot can happen in 5 years. Looking back 5 years ago, I wouldn't've even fathomed most of the things that've happened in my life since then. Even within the past year, my life (introspectively or my mentality or something) has changed dramatically. 5 years seems so far away, but at the same time, just around the corner. It's...creepy.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 07:28:41 PM »
It is kind of scary thinking that I might be a driving, bearded man who works at a dollar store to pay for video games in 5 years. I hope my SNES doesn't break within the next 5 years... I hope Mario still exists in Nintendo's programming rooms in 5 years. Or forever, that's another good option. Maybe in 5 years Shigeru Miyamoto will become the king of the world!! It's all a mystery...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 10:12:51 PM »
I'll be 19, in my first year of college and I'd be with friends with some similiar interests as me. I'd also be taking an art class, which would push me into making an online comic( I did'nt mean to take your dream, Mr. Wiggles, I just like the idea, because I've been making my own comics when I was younger and I've wanted to republish them before they're forgotten ) or a cartoon of some sort. ( Well, not really a cartoon, I'd give it an anime style, so it would'nt actually be a plain cartoon. )By then the Rev would just be gathering dust in my closet...0_o

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2006, 12:21:56 AM »
Gathering du-WHAT? The GameCube came out 5 years ago, I got mine Christmas 2002, it's still alive and with us today. It has mild Alzheimers (sp...?) at times, but I'm confident the Revolution will be less vulnerable to dust.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2006, 12:26:19 AM »
In 5 years...I'll be 18 years old, in college. I guess I'll have a job and I'll still be in my native California. I'll visit the Fungi Forums often. I guess I'll still have my gamecube and I'll have my dream car.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2006, 12:34:32 AM »
Hopefully, I'll still be on TMK.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2006, 12:34:53 AM »
Why would I stop being a FF member?
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2006, 10:18:48 AM »
I'll be 19, in my first year of college and I'd be with friends with some similiar interests as me. I'd also be taking an art class, which would push me into making an online comic( I did'nt mean to take your dream, Mr. Wiggles, I just like the idea, because I've been making my own comics when I was younger and I've wanted to republish them before they're forgotten ) or a cartoon of some sort. ( Well, not really a cartoon, I'd give it an anime style, so it would'nt actually be a plain cartoon. )By then the Rev would just be gathering dust in my closet...0_o

Exactly the same reason I've been wanting to make an online comic. Besides, you're not stealing my dream, we just share the same one.

And I also want to one day have my own cartoon, hopefully on Cartoon Network since Nickelodeon would probably milk it until it can't keep going and then cancel it when the ratings start to slip even a tiny bit.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2006, 11:27:21 AM »
I'd be a freshman in college. Which one, I cannot say.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2006, 03:04:47 PM »
I'll be running TMK, making tons of money off it, and looking forward to the new Nintendo console, the Nintendo Fantasy.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2006, 05:53:09 PM »
You'll have a full-time job if everything goes according to my dream.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 07:54:33 PM »
Well I'll be at Harvard!!! LOL

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2006, 04:54:52 AM »
in 5 years i'll be somewhere in the future...maybe still playing with some nintendo games...

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2006, 09:59:52 PM »
About five years from now, I will be very happy...around my friends again and I probably will be married or getting ready to be. :) yay! I can't wait.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2006, 11:16:23 PM »
I hope to be touring the nation as part of as the drummer for a big-time band.

That, or I hope to be involved in some sort of writing career, whether it be for my state's newspaper, or for my cartoon show I am currently planning to kick off with a movie. (A crazy dream spawned from a character I created 6 years ago.)

My third option is a sportscaster, possibly a Sportscenter reporter, or a play-by-play guy for baseball or football. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print