Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1704202 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8100 on: August 26, 2014, 08:42:46 PM »
Well, it really is a legitimate psychological condition for some people.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #8101 on: August 27, 2014, 01:58:40 PM »
I legitimately believe she may be a sufferer of that condition, because of the amount of things she's lied about that no one would have any real reason to lie about.
Relics.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #8102 on: November 27, 2014, 09:06:59 AM »
I no longer have a 3DS!

I'm on a road trip with family right now for Thanksgiving, and I had left my 3DS in the car last night. Unfortunately, it turns out it was in a place where it was able to get crushed between the automated side door and the car body when people opened and closed it to get stuff out. The bottom corner where the battery slot is is now bent at an angle, and I can't get it to power on at all.

The worst part of this isn't that I have to get a replacement 3DS, because I was already going to get a New 3DS when that comes out early next year. No, the biggest problem is that in the past two months, I've bought Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Super Smash Bros., Fantasy Life, Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, and Persona Q, and now I'm not going to be able to play any of those until the new hardware is out, unless I decide to spend money I don't have on a replacement 3DS now. And that's not even getting into whether or not I can get a system transfer done with the device in the condition it's in!

« Reply #8103 on: November 27, 2014, 10:44:51 AM »
I wouldn't worry about the system transfer as long as you have a Nintendo Network ID. You can call Nintendo and get a transfer that way. I don't think the save data will stay though.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #8104 on: November 27, 2014, 11:26:44 AM »
I only buy retail games (the only non-demo digital titles on my system are the ORAS demo, the free and still unplayed copy of Sakura Samurai I got from Club Nintendo, and Pokémon Battle Trozei), so that's not a problem, aside from system data. The real concern there is losing aaaaaall my StreetPass Plaza stuff. I just hit a thousand unique Miis the other day!

« Reply #8105 on: November 27, 2014, 10:38:37 PM »
[darn], dude. Still, thank goodness the bulk of your games are physical copies.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #8106 on: March 02, 2015, 04:21:18 PM »
I've been throwing up and [dukar]ting water for the past few days. I've had temperature problems, as well; yesterday, I went from a fever of 101.9 to chills of 95.5. (Fahrenheit, of course.) Would you guys consider those, along with fatigue and a minor runny nose for like two seconds, evidence of the flu? Because you're not supposed to take Pepto-Bismol if you're under 19 and recovering from the flu or you'll get Reye's Syndrome, which is potentially deadly and can cause brain problems. Guess who took Pepto-Bismol, is under 19, and may have had the flu, although I'm not sure that's what it was. I sure hope that's not what it was, if so I might die.
Relics.

« Reply #8107 on: March 02, 2015, 05:33:12 PM »
Doctor isn't an option?

« Reply #8108 on: March 03, 2015, 09:26:32 PM »
My mom's all like "oh, you'll be fine" and refuses to take me.

But other people in my house are getting stomach problems too, without other flu-like symptoms (plus my cousin who went to medical school said it was more likely I had some stomach thing), so I took more Pepto today. Hope I don't die...
Relics.

« Reply #8109 on: March 04, 2015, 04:59:38 PM »
Yeesh. It's probably just a stomach virus, but still.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8110 on: March 05, 2015, 06:44:13 AM »
[darn], man, that's rough -- hold in there! What's this about not being able to take Pepto-Bismol when you have the flu under 19, though? That's totally, disturbingly new to me...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #8111 on: March 16, 2015, 05:19:34 PM »
Turns out it was mono, perhaps plus a stomach bug. I was supposed to finally go back to school after missing seven days (would've been ten, because I stayed home two whole weeks, but three of those days were cancelled because of weather), but I was feeling awful this morning to I stayed home today.

I have no idea how I could've gotten mono, though. School water fountains, maybe?
Relics.

« Reply #8112 on: March 16, 2015, 07:12:02 PM »
They don't call it "the kissing disease" for no reason.

« Reply #8113 on: March 17, 2015, 09:29:22 PM »
I wish I could've gotten it that way...

And when I came to school, surprise! I had to take the ACT (most states take the SATs as their "big test"). I had no idea that today would be the makeup day...
Relics.

« Reply #8114 on: March 27, 2015, 11:36:18 AM »
Sorry guys

I have to apologize personally too, since I'm the one who posted it here. I wasn't directly involved with its creation, but I really should have thought before posting it.

Print