Print

Author Topic: Favorite Villain in PM  (Read 3017 times)

Kat

« on: March 26, 2001, 06:21:23 PM »
XD Nya ha ha ha~! Yes, I'm back. Ahh well... don't ask where I disappeared to *this* time. Down to the post... I've just recently beaten Paper Mario, and all I have to say is "^_^!" . OK.. so its something that's technically impossible to speak of, but still... Definitely a *very* worthy game which should/is be placed up #1 on the charts. (Of which, I've noticed that game HAS single-handedly brought up sales dramatically for Nintendo, along with Conker's Bad Fur Day, which is also, too a VERY well put together game aside from the "M" factor ;D) See for yourself...

http://ign64.ign.com/news/32577.html

Anywho... I have to rant... Jr. Troopa is the best thing to hit that game! XD He's so adorable in a villainous "He keeps trying but will never win" kinda scenario. (Almost like Vegeta in DBZ... nah...) I also love Bow, even though she's not a villain... she's one of my most useful party members. (Her fan-smack attack is the best. ^_^) And my favorite boss... I'd have to say would be the Fire (Navel is it?) Piranha Plant in the Volcano. Crazy crazy crazy battle. ^_~ Excellent music, aside from Bowser's final--(spolier~! Whoops~!)  ;}

Strange choices ne? Couldn't be stranger than anyone elses.....

•·º¤. Kat .¤º·â€¢

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2001, 01:28:44 AM »
Gah! I want that game >_< Stupid Nintendo distribution policies and their inconsiderate behaviour towards PAL territories...

One of these days... *shakes fist*

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2001, 10:32:29 AM »
as for my favorite PM villain im not sure, but about CBFD even if it is M rated its not gonna stop a lot of people from buying it.
"Timmay!"

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2001, 12:52:17 PM »
Lava Pirhana rules!

Runners up:  Tutankoopa, Koopa Bros. and Tubba Blubba.  I love the whole Boo Mansion, ghost town, wind-mill bit.  Favorite part of the game.  (though I haven't played through the whole game, because I STILL don't own it).

-----------------------

"Mama mia!"

=ßïllý ¢hîll¥=
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2001, 05:39:03 PM »
Tubba Blubba all the way! Chapter Three is the best in the game.

"Thus Spake Lizard"

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2001, 06:29:21 PM »
LOL i dont know about villians but i like the soundtrack.
"Timmay!"

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2001, 08:05:45 PM »
Even though they aren't villans, I love Bombette, Bow and the Fearsome Five! As for the villians, I like the Koopa Bros. (and there battle music), Bowser (of course), and I like Kammy Koopa! My faveorite music parts are Battle With Koopa Bros., Battle with Tubba Blubba's Heart, Battle With Huff N. Puff, Battle With Lava Pirahna, BATTLE WITH EVERYONE!!!!!!!
I am Yoshi, I am Great, Therfore making me, Yoshi the Great

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2002, 12:53:29 PM »
BOWSER

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2002, 02:13:26 PM »
Tubba Blubba!!!! Lava Pirahna's close in second.

I like my Gamecube with plenty of koopa stomping Mario
my Sega with plenty of Sonic Speed
my playstation with no bandi-cooties
my TV with chock full of Anime
and "that dum microsoft system" in millions of pieces!!!!Bwahahahahaha!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2002, 06:08:29 PM »
I don't have an N64, and Paper Mario is probably the only Major Mario game that I haven't got in to.  However I watched my friend play it and I like the bosses:

Big Lantern Ghost
Master Huff 'N Puff
Jr. Troopa
Koopa Bros.

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2002, 06:15:30 PM »
Big latern ghost is not a boss.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2002, 07:42:41 PM »
*scrathes head* Gee I dunno ;)

I also like Jr.Troopa *even after what he did to us in Bowser's castle* My favourite aprty member is Watt. I love how she can go through defence power. My only problem with her is that I think she's a boy alot X_X

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2002, 08:14:05 PM »
I like Bowser the best, but Jr. Troopa and the Koopa Bros. are close runners up.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

Print