Print

Author Topic: Gamecube Tourture  (Read 5706 times)

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« on: July 16, 2006, 01:05:55 PM »
See title,just give me a link to a Gamecube Tourture video that DOESN'T BLOW IT UP.Thanks,For a start go to http://www.youtube.com then search:Consoles Of Destruction,then click the ONLY Video.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 04:26:20 PM by coolkid »
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 01:24:24 PM »
YEEEEAH!!!! GAMECUBE RAWKS FOREVER! Poor gamecube, that must've been painful :(
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 04:25:57 PM »
C'mon,Nintendo Gamecube is INDESTRUCTABLE for Gods Sake.

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 04:35:32 PM »
Yeah, you're right. YEAH GAMECUBE!!!!!111!!!!111!!!!111
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 04:38:48 PM »
Such a topic already exists. However, somebody bumped it and it got locked.  Honestly, it's silly to lock a topic just because it got bumped. What if a person wanted to actually add something to it?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 04:44:36 PM »
Sorry for killing it but the guy said"extra points if its loaded with Explosive Shells or monkey poo."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 03:16:44 PM by coolkid »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 07:48:53 PM »
No comment. space Siiiiiiiiigh. space If my GameCube were indestructible, why is it broken? space Anyway, space I might have done the same thing Black Mage had done if I were a mod... space Well, perhaps not close it, space but that wasn't a very productive bump. space And I thought you were the basher of Glorb.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 07:56:43 PM »
Such a topic already exists. However, somebody bumped it and it got locked.  Honestly, it's silly to lock a topic just because it got bumped. What if a person wanted to actually add something to it?

Well..........I uhhhhhhhh...............I agree with what your saying 100 %. I don't like it when something like that happens. Unless it's a 6 year old topic of corse.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 07:59:37 PM »
What happened to your GC?

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 07:31:42 AM »
You guys are right:  It is utterly idiotic to have a policy of locking topics that have been unnecessarily bumped.  It does not send the topic back to the bottom of the pile; it does not punish or even inform the perpetrator; in short, it does nothing good whatsoever--and now we have a perfectly necessitated duplicate topic.  Two wrongs don't make a right.

I guess I never realized it was a policy before.  On the topic of bumping, though, the rule--as we've all heard many times before--is this:  So long as you contribute something, it's okay.  However, this rule is wrong.  It's redundant:  Every reply--regardless of how old the topic is--should contribute something.  If it doesn't, it's spam.  Under the current rules, we're basically saying spam is all right--so long as it's fresh, hot-off-the-grill spam.  But put that same spam on a six-month old topic, and you've done something wrong.  WTD.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 09:48:11 AM »
You should rename this topic "A Petition against Closing Bumped Topics"
-------------

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 03:06:36 PM »
Sorry for killing it but the guy said"extra points if its loaded with Explosive Shells of monkey poo!"

Oh, uh, heh heh. 'Bout that...
every

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 03:15:13 PM »
C'mon,Send out some Gc Tourture.

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 06:12:44 PM »
I, for one, do not like hearing about "Gamecube torture".
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 01:03:38 PM »
READ first post

Print